Check your account email address ×

Wow, WTF Gov Whitmer?

27 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

They're stockpiling these drugs for themselves and family. If they are in fact effective against the virus, hoarding them for yourself is not going to do any good 

I don’t buy that and neither do the people working side by side with these doctors.  You can always find  bad examples in every profession, but by and large most are putting themselves and family in jeopardy.  

Thinking everyone who has money is bad , is just as dumb as thinking those without are all bad. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I don’t buy that and neither do the people working side by side with these doctors.  You can always find  bad examples in every profession, but by and large most are putting themselves and family in jeopardy.  

Thinking everyone who has money is bad , is just as dumb as thinking those without are all bad. 

You don't buy that chloroquine or a combination is working? 

• Platinum Contributing Member

So Whitmer is a cunt yet NONE of you have any better ideas as to what she should  have done but Trump did a great job by downplaying it....SMH. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So Whitmer is a cunt yet NONE of you have any better ideas as to what she should  have done but Trump did a great job by downplaying it....SMH. 

I never called her a CUNT, just dishonest, but any elected official wants to play games with this......   The-shoe fits . 

I think if this combination is showing promise, let’s do it.  

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I never called her a CUNT, just dishonest, but any elected official wants to play games with this......   The-shoe fits . 

I think if this combination is showing promise, let’s do it.  

Not you....but a few others and let's be honest here....politics has been in play during this whole thing from top to bottom...D.C. down to the local level. After this is all over and we tell China to pound sand we really need to take a hard look at the fuckers we have put in charge in this country. 

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not you....but a few others and let's be honest here....politics has been in play during this whole thing from top to bottom...D.C. down to the local level. After this is all over and we tell China to pound sand we really need to take a hard look at the fuckers we have put in charge in this country. 

No argument.

I think the glaring disconnect between the representatives and the represented has never been clearer. 

10 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Make no mistake she's a c***

She lied during her campaign just as much as Trump did but she gets a pass for it

Link and you give Trump a pass everyday.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Link and you give Trump a pass everyday.

Well I'm not going to provide you a link but it's pretty easy to find if you're willing to look and I'm sorry for calling you a stupid f****** retard earlier because I'm trying to do less of that I just get sucked into it here because it's all that happens

For what it’s worth.  A friend of ours worked her Personal detail for awhile.  She couldn’t be more at odds with Whitmer politically,  but said she was a  nice person.      The whole Jean jacket soccer mom thing is laughable .  

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

For what it’s worth.  A friend of ours worked her Personal detail for awhile.  She couldn’t be more at odds with Whitmer politically,  but said she was a  nice person.

The whole Jean jacket soccer mom thing is laughable .  

And that alone is not going to get the job done. 

She puts on a good show, and that's about it. 

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

And that alone is not going to get the job done. 

She puts on a good show, and that's about it. 

Nope.   I was just commenting on calling her a cunt.  She is not Cunt like Hillary. 
we elect these people to do a job, not be our friends.  She is definitely not cutting it.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Nope.   I was just commenting on calling her a cunt.  She is not Cunt like Hillary. 

we elect these people to do a job, not be our friends.  

She is definitely not cutting it.  

She is a dumb cunt tho.

BINGO.

Not at all. Hopefully 1 term and gone. 

12 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

She is a dumb cunt tho.

BINGO.

Not at all. Hopefully 1 term and gone. 

At the risk of being called a sexist. Most of these women who were voted in at the last election are wildly unqualified for the position.  I do believe there are women out there that could do the job, not them. 
Slotnick,  Hayley Stevens ,   :flush:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

At the risk of being called a sexist. Most of these women who were voted in at the last election are wildly unqualified for the position.  I do believe there are women out there that could do the job, not them. 

Race and gender are now highly sought after qualifications.  As long as they are the correct ones.

It really makes good sense of you think about it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

That's not being sexist at all. That's what you call telling it like it is. 

You can add AOC, Omar, Pressley and Tlaib to your list.  Anyone who voted for those dumb cunts is a cunt.  And deserves to have their teeth kicked in with a steel toed boot. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You can add AOC, Omar, Pressley and Tlaib to your list.  Anyone who voted for those dumb cunts is a cunt.  And deserves to have their teeth kicked in with a steel toed boot. 

I voted for Whitmer fuckhead...WTF are you going to do about it? 

:lol::lmao:

Don't sorry I feel the same way about Trump so maybe I'll just boot myself in the mouth! :bashhead:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Good lord, how could I forget Tlaib .  That woman is seriously deranged.