Check your account email address ×

USA #1

7 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Are you in bad health or something? Or do you think that I am? I've taken so much more worse odds of death in my life this doesn't even come close to comparing. Not even in the same ballpark actually. 

That's great, how many people will you infect and kill with your ignorance? 

How many people would you willingly kill so you can make money? 1, 3, 10, 20?

Just now, motonoggin said:

I worked out at my house for 24 years even though I'm essential I barely been out in this shutdown hardly even affects me except lowers the amount of work I have to do per day. 

now what part of my ignorance is going to risk people's lives What have I done? 

I approve and clearly hear that people do not want to see good news that people want to be scared they demand to be scared they demand scary news everyday. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Ignorance kills millions every year.....and bores the fuck out of billions more.

How much money we talkin?  :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, washedupmxer said:

I worked out at my house for 24 years even though I'm essential I barely been out in this shutdown hardly even affects me except lowers the amount of work I have to do per day. 

now what part of my ignorance is going to risk people's lives What have I done? 

I approve and clearly hear that people do not want to see good news that people want to be scared they demand to be scared they demand scary news everyday. 

How many people are you willing to sacrifice for capitalism?

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

should I force my son to quit his job because of risk my family having him go ther to my every day even though people rely on that store for groceries animal supplies parts to fix their house etc? 

You should encourage him to organize his workplace to demand better working conditions and pay. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

How many people are you willing to sacrifice for capitalism?

Again you got to answer the question how I'm sacrificing people

Should we all just hide out of fear and not to do our essential duties to support the community? I mean I know that's what you and AK want to do but what about the people that actually have a duty to their community?

You should encourage him to organize his workplace to demand better working conditions and pay. 

He loves always treated there and what they pay him

I know you disagree about $13 an hour for a high school student is pretty damn good

Edited by washedupmxer

Should we all just hide out of fear and not to do our essential duties to support the community? I mean I know that's what you and AK want to do but what about the people that actually have a duty to their community?

Duty to their community?  Hahahahahaha

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Clearly you have a duty to go on vacation...

He loves always treated there and what they pay him

I know you disagree about $13 an hour for a high school student is pretty damn good

Essential employees deserve better pay, PTO, and health insurance.

Clearly you have a duty to go on vacation...

Essential employees deserve better pay, PTO, and health insurance.

I do because I'm not a scared little b**** and intelligent enough to stay safe. 

Most of this is really simple not hard to figure out except for a few guys here

And I haven't seen you complain once about our international airport being open or people from the east side of the state flooding up north to their cottages nobody cares about that... Why? Because they're not told to

my son's store sells groceries people in the community use it therefore he is supporting the community again I'm not sure when you took the retard pills but you need to stop

You said your son works outside in the lumber section. Why is he so essential to the grocery department?

I do because I'm not a scared little b**** and intelligent enough to stay safe. 

Most of this is really simple not hard to figure out except for a few guys here

And I haven't seen you complain once about our international airport being open or people from the east side of the state flooding up north to their cottages nobody cares about that... Why? Because they're not told to

Yeah, I'm conscious of all the fucking dipshits coming North to wander around in our grocery stores putting people at risk. 

Fucking idiots.

Same kind of people go on spring break and spread the shit everywhere they go.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

You said your son works outside in the lumber section. Why is he so essential to the grocery department?

That's a complete fabrication and a lie I never said that actually somebody asked that question of me but I never said that and you are 100% mistaken

His job title is downstocker that has changed much since a lot of the company has stayed home sick.  Yes those are the people that are too scared to come to work

So basically he supplies against tire store which could be hardware well pumps fuses electrical needs anything that fails in a house plus they have a rather large grocery and a big pet section all which are essential which is why he's there supporting his community like I originally said

You can apologize anytime and say you were wrong I'll be waiting

Yeah, I'm conscious of all the fucking dipshits coming North to wander around in our grocery stores putting people at risk. 

Fucking idiots.

Same kind of people go on spring break and spread the shit everywhere they go.

But you're not upset nobody's doing anything about it? You think this is a good plan and should we should just keep going this way cuz I don't

Again my son supporting his community everyday at his job is far more dangerous but here we are.

I have a feeling him staying there and doing this will bring him some very valuable rewards down the road

And he's also learning how to not be a scared little pussy like some people here

But you're not upset nobody's doing anything about it? You think this is a good plan and should we should just keep going this way cuz I don't

Again my son supporting his community everyday at his job is far more dangerous but here we are.

I have a feeling him staying there and doing this will bring him some very valuable rewards down the road

And he's also learning how to not be a scared little pussy like some people here

I'm not about to advocate for martial law.

Being smart about this has nothing to do with being scared and everything to do with being responsible. 

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

That's a complete fabrication and a lie I never said that actually somebody asked that question of me but I never said that and you are 100% mistaken

His job title is downstocker that has changed much since a lot of the company has stayed home sick.  Yes those are the people that are too scared to come to work

So basically he supplies against tire store which could be hardware well pumps fuses electrical needs anything that fails in a house plus they have a rather large grocery and a big pet section all which are essential which is why he's there supporting his community like I originally said

You can apologize anytime and say you were wrong I'll be waiting

My apologies. I was wrong. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm not about to advocate for martial law.

Being smart about this has nothing to do with being scared and everything to do with being responsible. 

well you can sit and dream in your head that I haven't been responsible but I have

I left the house to look at a cargo trailer sitting out in the field this week That's the extent of my travel

Because I'm sitting can still considering going on vacation 3 weeks from now that's considered optimism not irresponsible and I'm sorry that I don't buy every fear and panic story that's written