Check your account email address ×

Covid19 death rate in Florida 0.000001

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Still believe?  Can you show me where I ever believed that number or even posted about it. 

Dont make things up unless you can back them up big guy. 

I simply asked if you believe that the scenario is a possibility you've refused to ask and dodge the question at least eight times now 

It's no different than when I told you the projected mortality rate was 3.4 now it's 1.5 You argued about it wouldn't believe it if you can't have your fear I guess you're not happy

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Maybe you can point to the good thing she's done there poutin  Jimmy

Is the federal government in charge of telling hospitals what they need to have on hand? And if so who wrote that legislature? Any idea? 

She put the state under a stay at home order and closed non essential business as other Governors have done. Also we aren't the only state unprepared for this NATIONAL outbreak unfortunately rely. How about you tell me what she should have done differently and tell  e how Trump has handled this since day one. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She put the state under a stay at home order and closed non essential business as other Governors have done. Also we aren't the only state unprepared for this NATIONAL outbreak. So how about you tell me what she should have done differently and tell how Trump has handled this since day one.

something more important than anything she's done so far seal off the four counties on the east side of the state track people coming iinternational flights and where they're going secured PPE that she knew we were going to be short of instead of just blaming the federal government and waiting on them to help her. How about maybe closing off international flights compelling the federal government to do so? 

a complete fail across the board

she can't even decide whether golf courses should be open or not we're on our third flip flop from open to closed

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Thanks 1

Just now, washedupmxer said:

I simply asked if you believe that the scenario is a possibility you've refused to ask and dodge the question at least eight times now 

It's no different than when I told you the projected mortality rate was 3.4 now it's 1.5 You argued about it wouldn't believe it if you can't have your fear I guess you're not happy

And I answered you the one and only time you asked me that question. My answer was, I don't know.   

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

something more important than anything she's done so far seal off the four counties on the east side of the state track people coming information international flights and where they're going secured PPE that she knew we were going to be short of instead of just blaming the federal government and waiting on them to help her

she can't even decide whether golf courses should be open or not we're on our third flip flop from open to closed

You've been bitching about  this golf course thing for days which once again shows why people like  you are part of the problem. BTW how would you have SEAL OFF four counties? Also does a Governor even have the authority over international travel? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

And I answered you the one and only time you asked me that question. My answer was, I don't know.   

I must have not seen it because I've asked so many times now I don't know where to look

I think these scenarios are ridiculous

And no gulf county Florida close the beaches for another 14 days so no I'm not going... my wife is devastated.  My kid doesn't know what to think and he's about to lose his senior year and his last high school baseball season. 

And those things bother me more on a daily basis than the fear that I'm actually going to get sick

Any idea why that is aside from me being a retard anyway? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You've been bitching about  this golf course thing for days which once again shows why people lie you are part of the problem. BTW how would you have SEAL OFF four counties? 

How about with the national guard? 

either we're going to be serious about this or we aren't because middle of the road isn't going to cut it

either let the population roam free and go back to work or you seal it off where the problem areas are middle of the road doesn't do it

It's amazing to me that you're upset that guys might go golfing but you're okay with 33 international flights coming into Detroit everyday and no one caring where what those people do once they get here

• Thanks 1

Just now, washedupmxer said:

I must have not seen it because I've asked so many times now I don't know where to look

And no gulf county Florida close the beaches for another 14 days so no I'm not going... my wife is devastated.  My kid doesn't know what to think and he's about to lose his senior year and his last high school baseball season. 

And those things bother me more on a daily basis than the fear that I'm actually going to get sick

That's what bothers you...really....selfish moron.

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

either we're going to be serious about this or we aren't because middle of the road isn't going to cut it

either let the population roam free and go back to work or you seal it off where the problem areas are middle of the road doesn't do it

It's amazing to me that you're upset that guys might go golfing but you're okay with 33 international flights coming into Detroit everyday and no one caring where what those people do once they get here

Again I'm not sure of the legalities involved in deploying the National Guard in that way but you seem to think she a lot more power than she really does and even if she were able to do this she would be ripped for running a police state. Again a lot of these decisons could/should  have occurred at  the federal level months ago but I digress.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

something more important than anything she's done so far seal off the four counties on the east side of the state track people coming iinternational flights and where they're going secured PPE that she knew we were going to be short of instead of just blaming the federal government and waiting on them to help her. How about maybe closing off international flights compelling the federal government to do so? 

Golf can fuck off!!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

You are bothered because it is a major disruption in your life just like it is in everyone else's life.  You realize that this moment in time will change our country forever. Some of that change is needed but much isn't. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Golf can fuck off!!!!

You are bothered because it is a major disruption in your life just like it is in everyone else's life.  You realize that this moment in time will change our country forever. Some of that change is needed but much isn't. 

And people wonder why this shit is spreading....SMH.

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

That is fucked up and should have been stopped either by the state or federal government. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Again I'm not sure of the legalities involved in deploying the National Guard in that way but you seem to think she a lot more power than she really does and even if she were able to do this she would be ripped for running a police state. Again a lot of these decisons could/should  have occurred at  the federal level months ago but I digress.

Again Jim one doesn't work without the other You need to understand that

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And people wonder why this shit is spreading....SMH.

see this is where I say that you're the biggest led person I've ever not met in my life

You take issue with people golfing but people flying into our state every day from New York Mexico Netherlands France and San Francisco you're like whatever... I'm sorry but it makes a zero sense

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Thanks 1

That is fucked up and should have been stopped either by the state or federal government. 

State government can't stop the flights because it's controlled by the fed. 

however the state can control what happens with those people once they get here and they're doing nothing They have made no plan and no provisions and haven't even talked about it

But yeah let's worry about people going golfing smh 

It says right in our governor's plan you can take your family to the park? Have you driven by a park lately It's far worse than a f****** golf course

• Thanks 1

see this is where I say that you're the biggest lead person I've ever not met in my life

You take issue with people golfing but people flying into our state every day from New York Mexico Netherlands France and San Francisco you're like whatever... I'm sorry but it makes a zero sense

What is a “biggest lead person”. 

And yes, I agree. Air travel should have been restricted over a month ago.  

see this is where I say that you're the biggest lead person I've ever not met in my life

WTF are you babbling about...you're whining about playing golf and your stupid Florida trip and then somehow telling me I don't care about international flights...talk about making zero sense.

State government can't stop the flights because it's controlled by the fed. 

however the state can control what happens with those people once they get here and they're doing nothing They have made no plan and no provisions and haven't even talked about it

But yeah let's worry about people going golfing smh 

It says right in our governor's plan you can take your family to the park? Have you driven by a park lately It's far worse than a f****** golf course

I go to the park every day. People are social distancing at the parks around here. 

What is a “biggest lead person”. 

And yes, I agree. Air travel should have been restricted over a month ago.  

I agree as well...the rest is just more nonsense.

Dripper - HERES AN ARTICLE ABOUT HOW WELL SOCIAL DISTANCING WORKED IN THE WASHINGTON EPICENTER!!  

Also Dripper - Social distancing won’t do anything ...ITS EITHER NATIONAL GUARD OR DO NOTHING DERRRRRR

Edited by f7ben

I go to the park every day. People are social distancing at the parks around here. 

I watched people cross the street so they wouldn't walk too close to to others...he is flailing.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Dripper - HERES AN ARTICLE ABOUT HOW WELL SOCIAL DISTANCING WORKED IN THE WASHINGTON EPICENTER!!  

Also Dripper - Social distancing won’t do anything ...ITS EITHER NATIONAL GUARD OR DO NOTHING DERRRRRR

YOURE JUST NOT ALEAD PERSON!!!!!!!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

I seen a bunch of little kids all running around at the park hands all over handrails climbing on equipment It's by no means what they should be doing and they're needed to be greater guidelines for little kids and stupid parents

But whitmer has no idea how to do that

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Retarded lies

• Thanks 1