Check your account email address ×

Covid19 death rate in Florida 0.000001

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Haha. For sure. Hawaii is fun for a week or so then it just gets boring. 

I know , I was there on and off from January of '92 til March of '96 

I always tell people to do a 10 day minimum trip. You have to do at least 10 days to make it worth it. 

The wife and I are going there for our 25th in 4.5 years.

The guy who owns Rock Auto isnt doing the same thing?  

At least money you spend locally gets another chance to be spent locally again. Money sent out of state will likely never come back. 

IDGAF what he's doing.  It's saving ME money. 

And like I said, I'm still paying taxes and keeping the FedEx guy working too

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

We are going for two weeks in August. Two different islands 

What islands? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol: Ford dealership :lmao:

It's only a matter of time before you OD and die or end up in prison. Fucking piece of shit snow spic 

hey i need some advice on mopping up the floor at my house, should i use bleach? pinesol? what is the gay jay amg special? and im not talkin about that cock sucker that gets faggotboost wrapters and mustang bonuses either

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what....the owner is providing jobs and paying taxes in my community...fucking idiot. 

12 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

And paying them shit, while filling up his back account. 

that's when you give him the gay jay amg special, why didn't you tell him about that?

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

hey i need some advice on mopping up the floor at my house, should i use bleach? pinesol? what is the gay jay amg special? and im not talkin about that cock sucker that gets faggotboost wrapters and mustang bonuses either

You should drink all the bleach and pinesol you can find, snow spic. 

5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I know , I was there on and off from January of '92 til March of '96 

I always tell people to do a 10 day minimum trip. You have to do at least 10 days to make it worth it. 

The wife and I are going there for our 25th in 4.5 years.

IDGAF what he's doing.  It's saving ME money. 

And like I said, I'm still paying taxes and keeping the FedEx guy working too

What islands? 

Wonder how much the Rock Auto guy donates to your local youth baseball, football, boys/girls club, etc. Many small businesses give back to their communities in ways that are hard to put a price on. 

Edited by AKIQPilot

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Wonder how much the Rock Auto guy donates to the local youth baseball, football, boys/girls club, etc. Many small businesses give back to their communities in ways that are hard to put a price on. 

:lmao: like the stealerships are doing that :lol:

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You should drink all the bleach and pinesol you can find, snow spic. 

is that how you get all the aids out of that cocksucker after you got the manager dripping down your faggot face? it's not like that for me, im not looking for a bonus like that

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

They do as do the local parts stores but rationalize your cheap cuntiness anyway you want. 

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You sound like someone who would buy from China if the price was right. 

The dealerships and small businesses in your community dont donate to local youth sporting events and charities?  Wow. 

The dealerships and small businesses in your community dont donate to local youth sporting events and charities?  Wow. 

china ftw. americans are fat lazy and retarded. the only ones that know how to work in america are mexicans because they aren't morbidly obese and can get off their ass to work

12 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

is that how you get all the aids out of that cocksucker after you got the manager dripping down your faggot face? it's not like that for me, im not looking for a bonus like that

Run along now meth head.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...the FedEx guy will be just fine without out your one delivery a year from Rock Auto. :lmao:

So keeping delivery services workingis a bad thing? You're right how dare I spend my money how I like 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They do as do the local parts stores but rationalize your cheap cuntiness anyway you want. 

Cheap :lol: I've spend more than you do every year, guarented. 

Why don't you take your cheap ass to the dealership and buy a new sled and truck? 

Oh that's right, you can't because you're broke 

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Exact opposite. I buy what I can that's NOT made in China.

All the dealerships care about around here are sales #s 

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Jay is an idiot.   Plain and simple. 

Call it what you want. I'm not the one over paying for parts :lol:

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

6 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

china ftw. americans are fat lazy and retarded. the only ones that know how to work in america are mexicans because they aren't morbidly obese and can get off their ass to work

5 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

win

Almost time for you to swallow another load for more internet time 

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Run along now meth head.

So keeping delivery services is a bad thing? You're right how dare I spend my money how I like 

Cheap :lol: I've spend more than you do every year, guarented. 

Why don't you take your cheap ass to the dealership and buy a new sled and truck? 

Oh that's right, you can't because you're broke 

Exact opposite. I buy what I can that's NOT made in China.

All the dealerships care about around here are sales #s 

Call it what you want. I'm not the one over paying for parts :lol:

You are so full of shit and you keep focusing  on dealerships and ignoring the local parts stores which I patronize frequently.  BTW  why would I buy a new truck  considering the average working man has to overpay for one while pampered  Ford faggots  like you get a discount.  :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are so full of shit and you keep focusing  on dealerships and ignoring the local parts stores which I patronize frequently.

What am I full of shit about? 

Local parts stores charge more than stealerships do for OEM parts, dummy.  Even the guy I deal with said to use Rock Auto for OEM parts because he can't even get them for what the stealerships charge.   You were saying....

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are so full of shit and you keep focusing  on dealerships and ignoring the local parts stores which I patronize frequently.  BTW  why would I buy a new truck  considering the average working man has to overpay for one while pampered  Ford faggots  like you get a discount.  :lol:

You ain't buying new because you can't afford to.  That's the bottom line 

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

What am I full of shit about? 

Local parts stores charge more than stealerships do for OEM parts, dummy.  Even the guy I deal with said to use Rock Auto for OEM parts because he can't even get them for what the stealerships charge.   You were saying....

I was saying you're an overpaid cheap cunt. 

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You ain't buying new because you can't afford to.  That's the bottom line 

I can very easily go get financed for a truck...can I pay cash...nope. But again why would I waste my money when my paid for Chevy does everything I need it to? I also bought a used Lincoln MKX because again I don't need a 50,000 vehicle to drive to the grocery store. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Fuck dealerships.......the absolute worst places to have your vehicle repaired or buy parts from. Small reputable shops are much better and why give your hard earned money to the stealership when you can get the same parts online for far less.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How about  getting the parts from the local place where you know the guy behind the counter?  Hell I know a lot of the guys at the local Chevy dealer as well...why should they get fucked while the guys that help build the overpriced piles make north of 200k? 

Isn't that what I said? When I have my mechanic repair my vehicles he gets the parts from local parts stores. When I do my own repairs, I get the parts from Rock Auto. The internet has changed everything, I am in business also and the last 15 years or so, I get more customers than not who want to buy their shit online and just have me install it. Should I yell at them and call them stupid idiots for not buying stuff from a local schlep like me? When it all first started I tried to battle it and it's hopeless, most people are going to purchase where their dollar goes the furthest. When people call me now and want me to install products they bought on the internet, I don't fight it any more, I just mark my labor up and I don't give them any warranty. I only provide warranty if they buy product from me.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was saying you're an overpaid cheap cunt. 

Sorry you're broke and can't afford anything nice. It's not my fault you made poor choices in life and wasted your time in college to paint houses.  Must not be that good if you are barely making it like you are.  Because I know painters who have all kinds of new toys, nice trucks, houses , cars for their wives. Vacation places in Florida and up N. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I can very easily go get financed for a truck...can I pay cash...nope. But again why would I waste my money when my paid for Chevy does everything I need it to? 

Sure