Check your account email address ×

Why there will soon be tons of toilet paper, and what food may be scarce, according to supply chain experts

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Don't be a little bitch.  Take your lumps. You fucked up. You commented without reading the article and now you look stupid. 

Don't blame me for your problems. 

I'm blaming you for polluting our environment dipshit

Edited by washedupmxer

1 hour ago, s pump said:

Already is. I supply CVS some Packaging items and my suppliers are working with a skeleton crews or closing. Just got a truckload out on our truck today. Balance of order is uncertain. CVS is jamming right now. I have alternative product but hate to think about long term.

Don’t you think it’ll come back quite quickly? It’s not as though supply chains were effected by war or some form of national disaster. It’s basically restriction on behavior imposed by government. I’d think that once this thing has passed there’s going to be tremendous pent up demand and we’ll be busier that one arm wall paper hangers. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Don’t you think it’ll come back quite quickly? It’s not as though supply chains were effected by war or some form of national disaster. It’s basically restriction on behavior imposed by government. I’d think that once this thing has passed there’s going to be tremendous pent up demand and we’ll be busier that one arm wall paper hangers. 

yep, except for stuff folks bought a 5 month supply of.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Thanks for your suggestions of telling me what to do yet again but I really don't need them.  I'm going to do things my way and you can do them yours even if nobody else ever listens to you :lol:

Right...you are going to lie, be misinformed, tell others they are spreading fear and panic even though they aren’t and in general just be a dumbass...OK sounds good...carry on!!!! 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right...you are going to lie, be misinformed, tell others they are spreading fear and panic even though they aren’t and in general just be a dumbass...OK sounds good...carry on!!!! 

He shows all the signs of a fearful guy.