Check your account email address ×

UPS

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Im at work right now!

x2

6 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Is your door locked?

mine is.  when i don't have an admin up front i lock the door and make people buzz in.  admins home with her kids, but 3 sales guys and some regional folks here today.  yesterday i was solo.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

x2

mine is.  when i don't have an admin up front i lock the door and make people buzz in.  admins home with her kids, but 3 sales guys and some regional folks here today.  yesterday i was solo.  

I got an Italian bitch at the front desk that will tell you to fuck right off if you dont have legit business here. she is better than a guard dog.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Could I be lazy and order a bottle of bourbon and you guys deliver it?

Lazy or drunk! Around here we have door dash and some other delivery services that will deliver fast food or restaurant orders to your house. They may pick up some booze for you! I was telling a story here not too long ago that when we were in high school we would order a pizza and a 12 pack from the local pizza joint because the delivery guy never asked for ID. 

2 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

I know mine would be locked.

Streets are pretty bare lately. And we are a contractor, we have employees coming and going all of the time. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

Lazy or drunk! Around here we have door dash and some other delivery services that will deliver fast food or restaurant orders to your house. They may pick up some booze for you! I was telling a story here not too long ago that when we were in high school we would order a pizza and a 12 pack from the local pizza joint because the delivery guy never asked for ID. 

Fucking commie NYS!!!

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh dang, sadface. 

It's like the league of nation's here we have Italians, Mexicans, joos, Pollacks, Puerto Ricans, Mick's, Russians, Ukrainians, Armenians, blacks, you name it! 

Edited by Anler

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's like the league of nation's here we have Italians, Mexicans, joos, Pollacks, Puerto Ricans, Mick's, Russians, Ukrainians, Armenians, blacks, you name it! 

Update your references bro, its the UN!

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Scottie is in Florida and no one else wants to road trip to the County. Wife's Iraq injury precludes her from riding. Hoping this Saturday someone will man up.

i went up there monday. it was good but rain coming up there friday. was 3ft in pi was told more towards fort kent

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, Anler said:

I got an Italian bitch at the front desk that will tell you to fuck right off if you dont have legit business here. she is better than a guard dog.

Is she hot?