Check your account email address ×

Thirteen Companies Drown On Debt In Coronavirus Crash

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, spin_dry said:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

You mean like these losers? And the debt bomb that Ben has been telling you about for the last year? 

image.png.b7aa39dbedd66def19a1f97e0744b7c2.png

Keep in mind this is not calculating any cash reserves or other short term liquid assets.   This formula simply takes into account long term debt+ short term debt and ability to pay it off with normal operations. (EBITA).   Not saying that don't put some of these companies in tough financial situations but a larger picture needs to be assessed.  

Ford in November had $37 billion in Cash Reserves alone not counting other ST investments.   Boeing over $10 billion.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Anler said:

I havent touched any of my investments and I also have not been strutting around acting like I am the smartest "investor" on the board. 

I showed you and the rest where I've been putting my money lately and the reasons why,  it will hold up well during this time, at least I think so.  Sorry that seems to hurt some, but you have similar strategies available to you with no market correlation, you should explore those going forward, cause that's where the wealthy are going.

I haven't touched any of my other investments and only a complete retard would suggest pulling out with over a decade left before I even need it.  It's done very well for me and will continue to be leaders once we get through this.

People are gonna lose money in this cause they are driven by fear and then greed.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Keep in mind this is not calculating any cash reserves or other short term liquid assets.   This formula simply takes into account long term debt+ short term debt and ability to pay it off with normal operations. (EBITA).   Not saying that don't put some of these companies in tough financial situations but a larger picture needs to be assessed.  

Ford in November had $37 billion in Cash Reserves alone not counting other ST investments.   Boeing over $10 billion.  

BBB are all junk.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Just how many degree'd professionals do you have?:lol:

Not in your lifetime.

Listen bro, I am not going to get sucked into your dick measuring contest. You are a silver spooner who was given everything, I came up thru the ranks and built mine with zero help. My parents didnt pay my way for anything. 

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Listen to some of the market stations, Boeing is ripping thru cash right now. They and their suppliers are in a bad way. 

Just now, Anler said:

Listen bro, I am not going to get sucked into your dick measuring contest. You are a silver spooner who was given everything, I came up thru the ranks and built mine with zero help. My parents didnt pay my way for anything. 

:lol:

You don't have a clue.

Just now, Anler said:

Listen to some of the market stations, Boeing is ripping thru cash right now. They and their suppliers are in a bad way. 

Boeing looks to be in really bad shape.   I'm guessing most on others on the list you posted are as well.   I'm just making a comment on debt/ebita isn't always a great way to analyze a company.   I have large customers that make me fill out financial stability survey's every year.   That question is never on them. 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I showed you and the rest where I've been putting my money lately and the reasons why,  it will hold up well during this time, at least I think so.  Sorry that seems to hurt some, but you have similar strategies available to you with no market correlation, you should explore those going forward, cause that's where the wealthy are going.

I haven't touched any of my other investments and only a complete retard would suggest pulling out with over a decade left before I even need it.  It's done very well for me and will continue to be leaders once we get through this.

People are gonna lose money in this cause they are driven by fear and then greed.

You just beat your chest and brag about yourself. Oh great, you'll be fine. Well the rest of the world is crumbling and for the reasons we all said. You just cant seem to stay on that topic without bragging about yourself. I dont come in here and brag about all of the smart stuff I have done and all of the money I am sitting on because i know that makes me look like a cunt when other people who punch a clock are struggling. You seem to get off on it. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Anler said:

You just beat your chest and brag about yourself. Oh great, you'll be fine. Well the rest of the world is crumbling and for the reasons we all said. You just cant seem to stay on that topic without bragging about yourself. I dont come in here and brag about all of the smart stuff I have done and all of the money I am sitting on because i know that makes me look like a cunt when other people who punch a clock are struggling. You seem to get off on it. 

Honestly Anler I don't feel he brags that much at all.   He does a bit about some % gains but I don't recall him giving many $ figures on here at all.   You did once but I don't consider you a bragger by any means either.  

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

I don't get off on anything.

You're the one patting others on the back and encouraging them for making stupid moves.   They are gonna look more and more as time goes on.

I've rode through a few of these before.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Honestly Anler I don't feel he brags that much at all.   He does a bit about some % gains but I don't recall him giving many $ figures on here at all.   You did once but I don't consider you a bragger by any means either.  

Do you not read?

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Every time we get into a debate about world, bank, corporate, etc debt he brings up his "Long term investment strategy" and all of the money he plans to make. Who else does that? 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

People are getting testy cause they are seeing their savings disappear.  Nothing is lost if nothing is sold and if you believe to be in good investments then the best proven strategy is to stay the course.

Just now, f7ben said:

Do you not read?

Just now, Anler said:

Every time we get into a debate about world, bank, corporate, etc debt he brings up his "Long term investment strategy" and all of the money he plans to make. Who else does that? 

Can you show me where he is talking specific dollar figures?   What's the big deal about being confident in your investment strategy?   Are you not confident in your business strategy.   Sure seems like it on here and I don't feel that's bragging at all.  

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't get off on anything.

You're the one patting others on the back and encouraging them for making stupid moves.   They are gonna look more and more as time goes on.

I've rode through a few of these before.

Um no I dont. Never once told anyone that shorting markets or buying leveraged options is a good idea. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Can you show me where he is talking specific dollar figures?   What's the big deal about being confident in your investment strategy?   Are you not confident in your business strategy.   Sure seems like it on here and I don't feel that's bragging at all.  

I could but I am not going to. Its all over these threads. Im sure hed be happy to tell you about it. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why would that ever change?

Who the fuck invests for the moment.  You think I haven't made that mistake before?  Of course, but that was a long time ago and there is no need to repeat it.:bc:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

People are getting testy cause they are seeing their savings disappear.  Nothing is lost if nothing is sold and if you believe to be in good investments then the best proven strategy is to stay the course.

The world is crumbling because of making "stupid moves" as you call them just as many of us said would happen and got ridiculed for. All of this really has nothing to do with you and your investment strategy because everyone is indebted up to their necks and arent going to make it out of this. Everyone is lining up for a bail out, the govt is going to issue $1000 checks, interest rates are cut to zero, the fed is dumping money into markets which is going to ultimately make this situation worse. Thats the long term strategy the govt is taking. 

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hopefully we talked @XCR1250 out of those stupid margins he was considering last week. 

Well unfortunately thats how alot of people think. I heard some investment dude on the radio the other day saying that everyone should take a 2nd mortgage out on their house and put it all in the market right now. I think that is horrible advice. 

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude...he’s bragged about his company valued at 8 figures and his retirement savings netting him 7 figures yearly and in and on and on. Dudes and out of touch silver spoon