Check your account email address ×

Why the panic about toilet paper

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Wife said 1/2 hour after shelves were stocked at her Walmart place of work it was sold out again.

I wish the world leaders would explain the shit tickets issue !

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The stores probably love this shit...………...making money hand over fist. 

Exactly, stuff is flying off the shelves, can't even stock canned soup fast enough and it's gone.

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

sneeze.jpg

:lol:

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Exactly, stuff is flying off the shelves, can't even stock canned soup fast enough and it's gone.

Idiocy.  I need more eggs.  They better be there this morning.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Idiocy.  I need more eggs.  They better be there this morning.

Because wife works at Wally, she gets 25% off everything 1 day in December, so we had stocked up on packaged products back in December as we do every year but only a couple $100 worth, is a good time to buy electronics and clothes.

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Because wife works at Wally, she gets 25% off everything 1 day in December, so we had stocked up on packaged products back in December as we do every year but only a couple $100 worth, is a good time to buy electronics and clothes.

Shit.  25% off everything at Walmart is as close as any of us will get to buying direct from manus.  Sweet prices!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, is it true that brown chickens only lay brown eggs?  I can’t eat brown eggs....not sure why.

White Leghorns lay white eggs, White Rocks lay brown eggs. There are many other chicken breeds.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shit.  25% off everything at Walmart is as close as any of us will get to buying direct from manus.  Sweet prices!

We can buy as much as we want then but cannot checkout and come back in and buy more, she gets 10% all year long anyhow and on that day she gets a slip for another 15% off, only on that day can she/us buy food with the discount, only items that I know of we can't buy discounted are Guns and ammo.