Check your account email address ×

Ford one uped on mall crawling????

You can get the TrackHawk in the high 80s. You would have to be a idiot to pay over sticker for a hell cat anything. I thought I read that they have produced over 80,000 vehicles with hell cats in them?

9 hours ago, Woodtick said:

You can get the TrackHawk in the high 80s. You would have to be a idiot to pay over sticker for a hell cat anything. I thought I read that they have produced over 80,000 vehicles with hell cats in them?

Shit load of them out there now. You can pick up a 3-4 year old hellcat with fairly low miles for 40k around here now. 

Edited by yami123

2 hours ago, yami123 said:

Shit load of them out there now. You can pick up a 3-4 year old hellcat with fairly low miles for 40k around here now. 

As soon as they need tires and brakes,they get traded in. Most of the people that buy them,can’t afford them. Americans love their payment plans.

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

As soon as they need tires and brakes,they get traded in. Most of the people that buy them,can’t afford them. Americans love their payment plans.

Yep.  There’s no resale on these fancy grocery getters and nobody was really that impressed with them anyway.  They are in the price range of real world performance cars....and standing on big hp just doesn’t make the grade.