Check your account email address ×

Stephen A Smith goes off on Kaepernick. He didnt vote

Wildcat

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why are we expected to vote if neither of the two options represent us? that is just fucking stupid.

What SAS is insinuating is that a vote for trump is a "white vote" which i dont really agree with but since everyone in the media thinks trump supporters are "racist" why would Kaep not vote for Hill or write MLK in.

It is pretty hypocritical. Since i live in IL (dem central) my vote was almost not relevant but i still did it anyway.

4 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

What SAS is insinuating is that a vote for trump is a "white vote" which i dont really agree with but since everyone in the media thinks trump supporters are "racist" why would Kaep not vote for Hill or write MLK in.

It is pretty hypocritical. Since i live in IL (dem central) my vote was almost not relevant but i still did it anyway.

Maybe he doesnt like either. Why should he vote for someone he doesnt like? And why waste your time penciling in some dead black guy? I take his statement as "fuck this rigged system" Whats wrong with that?

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Maybe he doesnt like either. Why should he vote for someone he doesnt like? And why waste your time penciling in some dead black guy? I take his statement as "fuck this rigged system" Whats wrong with that?

Its a fair assessment but also you could say that he isn't doing anything to help himself by allowing the "racist" to become president. Lesser of 2 evils at least you would be making an impact.

17 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Its a fair assessment but also you could say that he isn't doing anything to help himself by allowing the "racist" to become president. Lesser of 2 evils at least you would be making an impact.

Did he say Trump is a racist? I dont know im asking. I thought his beef was with the police...