Check your account email address ×

only in fucking canada

2 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Thank you Justin Trudeau.

What the fuck does Trudeau have to do with this you mindless fucking moron? 

Oh please tell me you think marijuana prohibition is a good idea :lol:

34 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

You're American.  I wouldn't expect you to know about anything outside of your country.

I know Trudeau is a fucking moron but legalizing marijuana is probably the only thing that fucking retard has gotten right

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know Trudeau is a fucking moron but legalizing marijuana is probably the only thing that fucking retard has gotten right

It has been a colossal failure and a waste of time resources and money and has further increased bureaucratic oversight  for no benefit to the public. Should have decriminalized and been done with it. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

It has been a colossal failure and a waste of time resources and money and has further increased bureaucratic oversight  for no benefit to the public. Should have decriminalized and been done with it. 

Agreed but no government is going to do that. It will sort itself out and end up no different than alcohol

35 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

What happened here has nothing to do with that. Its more about the culture hes created in this country.

Culture is not created in months. There were fucking idiots in Canada long before Trudeau and there will be many such as yourself after he is long gone

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Agreed but no government is going to do that. It will sort itself out and end up no different than alcohol

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Culture is not created in months. There were fucking idiots in Canada long before Trudeau and there will be many such as yourself after he is long gone

You are one dumb motherfucker.

I notice the fact that a fucking eight year old won this kinda got swept by the wayside.  Oh well, POT FOR EVERYONE!  My god, my daughter is gonna be such a success if she keeps her wits about her.  All she has to do is outsmart and outwork a nation of half-witted, lazy pot heads.  If she can’t do that, she need not bother coming home.  It should be an incredibly easy task.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I notice the fact that a fucking eight year old won this kinda got swept by the wayside.  Oh well, POT FOR EVERYONE!  My god, my daughter is gonna be such a success if she keeps her wits about her.  All she has to do is outsmart and outwork a nation of half-witted, lazy pot heads.  If she can’t do that, she need not bother coming home.  It should be an incredibly easy task.

Its like mini California here.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe they shouldn’t have let their 8 year old enter raffle tickets in a basket of fucking edibles. 

Good god you’re a fucking moron. It was obviously meant as an adults prize

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well except for the fact recreational drug and alcohol use amongst teens has been trending downwards in the US and Canada since the 70s. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Maybe they shouldn’t have let their 8 year old enter raffle tickets in a basket of fucking edibles. 

Good god you’re a fucking moron. It was obviously meant as an adults prize

Right!  Stupid fucking parents, eh?  

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Well except for the fact recreational drug and alcohol use amongst teens has been trending downwards in the US and Canada since the 70s. 

Then why the big push for legalization?  Seems silly to me.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Exactly. Up here trudeau wanted it for votes from those who probably never vote and for tax revenue to fund his retard policies. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Exactly. Up here trudeau wanted it for votes from those who probably never vote and for tax revenue to fund his retard policies. 

Creating coalitions of grievance groups and disenfranchisement cells for the purpose of collecting votes is uniquely liberal and something Obama mastered very well.  Trudy may end up besting him though.  That is a seriously impressive feat.  Five more years with this twerp?  Ughhh....

yup. up here trudope let pot get legalized. but guess how it is working out here anyways. pot stores sell govt licensed weed and it is more expensive and just so so. thus they are having problems because all the pot buyers are still going to 'their guy'. now the penalties for pot are near non existent. but watch, it will change. they will get more severe for the grower and then drive them to the same place back yard distillers are, near extinct. they have a plan, the cunts

42 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

yup. up here trudope let pot get legalized. but guess how it is working out here anyways. pot stores sell govt licensed weed and it is more expensive and just so so. thus they are having problems because all the pot buyers are still going to 'their guy'. now the penalties for pot are near non existent. but watch, it will change. they will get more severe for the grower and then drive them to the same place back yard distillers are, near extinct. they have a plan, the cunts

Who gives a fuck if govt pot fails. As long as it’s legal.

40 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Braindead Ben's got it all figured out!!!!

You’re a fucking retard dude....you fit in perfectly with the rest here. Just dumb as fuck

• Like 1

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

I’m not so sure if that’s a good thing. Maybe it is? But then maybe it isn’t. Kids in general are becoming more isolated and aberrant to taking risks. Is that really a good thing? 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

A late released JAMA report indicates states that have legalized marijuana have shown a decline in underage use. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m not so sure if that’s a good thing. Maybe it is? But then maybe it isn’t. Kids in general are becoming more isolated and aberrant to taking risks. Is that really a good thing? 

All part of it I guess.