Check your account email address ×

If Biden wins the nomination.....

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Democrats will get out to vote this time around. If they do Trump will be toast.

I know of no one who didn’t vote for Trump last time around saying they would vote for him this time.....no one. I know many repubs and indies who won’t vote Trump.

TRUMP IS ONE AND DONE

did you know any one before who said they would vote for Trump? I remember you going on about how you did not talk to anyone voting for him and this was one reason you were,so sure Hillary was going to win .

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Exactly, the Democrat Party is a despicable bunch right now. Quid Pro Joe is going to get trucked by the Trump train if he gets the nod..

Think about the people in charge.  Many have been there since the 80's.  It really shows how they have been for the last 30+ years

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

A Trump supporter should never and I mean never criticize anyone’s mannerisms.

:lol:  Mannerisms.  :lol:  Biden is suffering from Dementia.  

Edited by Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Democrats will get out to vote this time around. If they do Trump will be toast.

I know of no one who didn’t vote for Trump last time around saying they would vote for him this time.....no one. I know many repubs and indies who won’t vote Trump.

TRUMP IS ONE AND DONE

You're confidence level is shrinking. 

I think plenty of people said one thing and voted another way in 2016 which will happen again this fall.   Many Trump supporters simply don't want the grief of showing support because of people like you.  How else to you explain the failure of the polls. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You're confidence level is shrinking. 

I think plenty of people said one thing and voted another way in 2016 which will happen again this fall.   Many Trump supporters simply don't want the grief of showing support because of people like you.  How else to you explain the failure of the polls. 

Election fraud. Been going on since I've been old enough to vote.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, because I know they started it just because I was voting

:lol:

No, but honestly, your view of most things seem to be based on the very small slice of the population and world you have experienced. A man at your age should have more perspective outside of your personal limited orbit.

20190515_165845.jpg

1 minute ago, s pump said:

No, but honestly, your view of most things seem to be based on the very small slice of the population and world you have experienced. A man at your age should have more perspective outside of your personal limited orbit.

20190515_165845.jpg

Wow, that's pretty damn ironic coming from you

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Wow, that's pretty damn ironic coming from you

Not really. Pretty sure I have been exposed to more than you by a large margin. Both low life and high life. Way more.

But. I'd be interested how you would come to that conclusion.

Edited by s pump

Just now, s pump said:

Not really. Pretty sure I have been exposed to more than you by a large margin. Both low life and high life. Way more.

Yeah I'm sure, because you know all the details of my life from birth on...