Check your account email address ×

hey Rigid1

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Hey Rigid1 notice our injuns are fighting again, must have got into the firewater again

Haha, I'm not surprised, but no, I been busy as shit all day..

15 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Haha, I'm not surprised, but no, I been busy as shit all day..

riot in Seneca Falls, tribe came in last week and leveled businesses inter tribe pissing match broke out into a bruhaha today

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

riot in Seneca Falls, tribe came in last week and leveled businesses inter tribe pissing match broke out into a bruhaha today

No shit!

7 minutes ago, hayward said:

The Amish mafia vs. the Onandaga? 

1 faction against the other, the "chief" is  thug and has been and attacked a small faction coming in at 2am last weekend and destroyed their businesses and  other buildings, then "chief" had a press conference yesterday onsite and shit hit the fan. going be bloodshed before it's over I think. I went to the store that was destroyed and that is the group that was actually doing things for their people, the "chief" and his gang only care about lining their pockets

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

1 faction against the other, the "chief" is  thug and has been and attacked a small faction coming in at 2am last weekend and destroyed their businesses and  other buildings, then "chief" had a press conference yesterday onsite and shit hit the fan. going be bloodshed before it's over I think. I went to the store that was destroyed and that is the group that was actually doing things for their people, the "chief" and his gang only care about lining their pockets

understandable enough.  I read a bit about it this morning and the pictures look like someone took an excavator to the entrance of the buildings.  Hard to tell but the picture didn't look like it was a shithole before the conflict.  

58 minutes ago, hayward said:

understandable enough.  I read a bit about it this morning and the pictures look like someone took an excavator to the entrance of the buildings.  Hard to tell but the picture didn't look like it was a shithole before the conflict.  

they came in at 2am with an excavator and gun point and damaged beyond repair all the buildings, not to mention removed inventory from store before wrecking it, the chief is, and has been for 30+ years, a thug and this is not the first time either, this has been going on for years over here basically in my back yard, I have done business there for years nice people

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I live in CNY, too. But thats cool, leave me out of it. You bitches!!  :news:

:lol:  :bc:

don't you have a boat to drop in the road somewhere?:read: