Check your account email address ×

Why the dems wont back Bernie ...ever

f7ben

1 minute ago, Snake said:

For the most part... and while this is not a rule, you can usually assume someone with a Bronze Star and Meritorious Service awards aren't communists.

But hey, she may be the exception.... :bc:

So give Bernie an award for being a joo, you like joos. 

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Because while you mention logical fallacies... There isn't a country that makes a fair comparison 

But since you're scared to pick one

Why isn't it fair?

These countries are all capitalist, and America is a melting pot of all those countries combined.

First you're promoting we do things like a small group of unified solidified white people? 

Oh, I see. 

So we can't do what other industrialized nations do because of black and brown people?

Makes sense...

Just now, motonoggin said:

Oh, I see. 

So we can't do what other industrialized nations do because of black and brown people?

Makes sense...

No I'm asking if  we should follow the white devil's plan 

You do realize we'd have double the amount just in illegals right? 

If you need me to explain why coverings 5m unified healthy white people is different than insuring 320m of divided retards well we might need to block out more time later 

No I'm asking if  we should follow the white devil's plan 

You do realize we'd have double the amount just in illegals right? 

If you need me to explain why coverings 5m unified healthy white people is different than insuring 320m of divided retards well we might need to block out more time later 

Yes, I do need you to explain that in detail. 

I expect your essay on my desk by 3pm today. 1000 word minimum, and you lose points for spelling and grammar errors. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Yes, I do need you to explain that in detail. 

I expect your essay on my desk by 3pm today. 1000 word minimum, and you lose points for spelling and grammar errors. 

I have a golf tournament at 1230 so you're gonna have to wait 

Maybe you can clear the bong resin of you barely functional brain between now and then and help yourself along here 

So I'll take that as a yes white people know how to make public paid government run health care work? The only answer is yes right? Yes yes :lol:

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

I have a golf tournament at 1230 so you're gonna have to wait 

Maybe you can clear the bong resin of you barely functional brain between now and then and help yourself along here 

So I'll take that as a yes white people know how to make public paid government run health care work? The only answer is yes right? Yes yes :lol:

I'm not going to make your argument for you. 

8 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

you don't have to.  All you have to do is answer a simple question but you won't :lol:

But all of Western Europe! :lol:

You can't formulate a cohesive argument to support your position. 

If this were a formal debate, you would basically be forfeiting. 

You can't even answer a simple question to establish a debate weed junkie

Asking loaded questions based on false or misleading premises is also a disqualifier in a formal debate. 

So is the use of ad hominem 

Edited by motonoggin

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Asking loaded questions based on false or misleading premises is also a disqualifier in a formal debate. 

So is the use of ad hominem 

well I guess we're not going to have one then because you can't admit simple facts about small white countries :lol:

• Sad 1

well I guess we're not going to have one then because you can't admit simple facts about small white countries :lol:

I'm waiting for your argument. 

I've already made mine. The facts support what I've said. 

So far, all you've offered is differences in population and race as reasons it won't work here.You failed to give specifics as to why a larger and more diverse insurance pool would be harder(or more expensive) to cover than a smaller, less diverse insurance pool. 

And now all you're doing is deflecting to distract from the fact that you're long on petty rhetoric and severely short on cogent arguments.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm waiting for your argument. 

I've already made mine. The facts support what I've said. 

So far, all you've offered is differences in population and race as reasons it won't work here.You failed to give specifics as to why a larger and more diverse insurance pool would be harder(or more expensive) to cover than a smaller, less diverse insurance pool. 

And now all you're doing is deflecting to distract from the fact that you're long on petty rhetoric and severely short on cogent arguments.

Dont forget we have double their entire population in illigals

I need you start by admitting to establish a base for your opinion

If you didn't always see colors first  you might be able to get that I'm getting at unification not color

15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You can't formulate a cohesive argument to support your position. 

If this were a formal debate, you would basically be forfeiting. 

I don't know how you continue to engage him. There is nothing to be gained and the discourse is self defeating. 

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Dont forget we have double their entire population in illigals

I need you start by admitting to establish a base for your opinion

If you didn't always see colors first  you might be able to get that I'm getting at unification not color

Maybe you should include these points in your essay. 

I'm bored lol. I cracked or bruised a couple ribs and I'm taking it easy on the couch today. 

Ah, I like to kick the retards for fun too. But dripper is on a different level. 

I'm bored lol. I cracked or bruised a couple ribs and I'm taking it easy on the couch today. 

Sissy girl 

Just now, Anler said:

Ah, I like to kick the retards for fun too. But dripper is on a different level. 

You're fat

Fat= dumb