Check your account email address ×

AMG??

5 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

When you join the mustang club of america you get an x plan pin. Is that pin good in Canada? My bil is buying a new f150.

X plan is friends and family.  You can usually get better pricing with out it depending on time of year.  It will work in Canada 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

X plan is friends and family.  You can usually get better pricing with out it depending on time of year.  It will work in Canada 

doesn't ford Canada offer family pricing to everyone in August/Sept time-frame now? 

Edited by frenchy

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

doesn't ford Canada offer family pricing to everyone in August/Sept time-frame now? 

They do but its not that good. You can get much better pricing in Nov/Dec for on the lot stuff they want gone as the new model year is rolling in.  

I saved alot more buying a 19 in Nov than I would have summer time.  The 20s were already showing up.  

Edited by Kev144

6 hours ago, Kev144 said:

No you cannot. X plan on an f150 is worth about 5 grand. That is on top of rebates offered. Good luck getting 5 k off on top of a 12 k rebate.

Edited by ManOnManOral

4 hours ago, Kev144 said:

They do but its not that good. You can get much better pricing in Nov/Dec for on the lot stuff they want gone as the new model year is rolling in.  

I saved alot more buying a 19 in Nov than I would have summer time.  The 20s were already showing up.  

Had you used x plan you would have paid 5k less than you did. The rebates you got are good with x plan and if you got 10k you would have gotten 15k with zero dealer fees.

10 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Had you used x plan you would have paid 5k less than you did. The rebates you got are good with x plan and if you got 10k you would have gotten 15k with zero dealer fees.

I paid 500 above cost no dealer fees :dunno: I beat then up on price but we also bought a edge at the same time. 

7 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

...like I said, you would have paid less with x plan.

It's friends and family.  It isn't that good of a deal imo but that's been my experience. I have family in Ford (not enough for a plan though) 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Friends and family is not always best. Hell I have had access to all 3 plans over the years and sometimes even employee plans not better although that's rarer. 

I agree but peoples mileage may vary at the stealership

yrs back like 70s  my uncle worked at the Ford plant in Mn.

my gramps would get a new,150 every other yr his brother would get new the other yrs.

well any way they would go to the Ford dealer order the cheapest f150 they could then i guess they went thrugh the assembly  line with employees car tag or somthing and come delivered loaded with all the options . 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Kev144 said:

There are no hard and fast rules, it varies month to month. Sometimes it’s better, and sometimes it isn’t.