Check your account email address ×

Krugman crucifies Republican hypocrite retards like those here

f7ben

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Dude you’ve gone full libtard you’re quoting Krugman now??? He hasn’t been right about anything ever. I’ll read this now and report back in a few

You mean Paul Krugman the Nobel winning economist? He knows nothing? 

Seek pro help.

I just read it. The same people who are anti debt are still anti debt. The idea that the Republicans care about debt is laughable.

what’s even more laughable is Krugman who called for more debt spending under Obama criticizing anyone over said debt spending  

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Dude you’ve gone full libtard you’re quoting Krugman now??? He hasn’t been right about anything ever. I’ll read this now and report back in a few

I hate the man....he’s an absolute pos

hes right here though 

Just now, Mainecat said:

Seek pro help.

Who gives a fuck that he won a nobel prize. Obama who one for piece and went on to bomb the fuck out of many

• Haha 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

I just read it. The same people who are anti debt are still anti debt. The idea that the Republicans care about debt is laughable.

what’s even more laughable is Krugman who called for more debt spending under Obama criticizing anyone over said debt spending  

Ahhh.....republicans were against debt until Trump. They screamed and cried and threw fits. Now they don’t care

39 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What have you been right about?

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

There’s a time and a place for deficit spending. This is where someone with absolutely zero understanding of basic economic theory (you) should tap out. 

10 hours ago, Anler said:

What have you been right about?

I was right about the FISA abuse, I was right that there was was no Russia collusion,  I was right that the FBI used spies to spy on Trump, I was I was right about Mueller, I was right about impeachment, I was right about Trump not being a fiscally responsible conservative, 

I’m fairly certain no one will be indicted as they would all rat each other out and the spying on Trump goes all the way to Obama. They aren’t going to take down a former president 

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Seek pro help.

Krugman is the poster child for emotional know nothings who let TDS drive their lives.

That is just a first pass observation.