Check your account email address ×

Exit Poll Data

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The exit poll data was amazing. Cant believe what Trump was actually able to pull off... 29% of the Latino vote. 8% of the AA vote. 42% of the female vote. 37% of the 18-29 vote. I don't know how polls and pundits could get this, this wrong. 

NYTimes

Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 11.58.05 AM.png

Remember exit polls are not always accurate as well.  I'm a bit surprised that is overall vote totals in some states are not higher with these numbers.   I know CA, NY and IL are hard to make up but its a bit surprising.  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Remember exit polls are not always accurate as well.  I'm a bit surprised that is overall vote totals in some states are not higher with these numbers.   I know CA, NY and IL are hard to make up but its a bit surprising.  

I get that. Even at those levels it is staggering how much better he did than the pundits thought he would. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Polling is a fickle bitch.  If you are off on your sampling demographics or any number of other things it can fuck it up.   Its the reason why Clinton's tried to cheat them per Wikileaks.   I really think there were a higher number of people that polled one way but pulled the lever another when they got in the booth.   Something many of us were predicting for a long time with Trump.  

It was said last night as the results were turning more and more for Trump.   Because polls are so much in the news people associate polling with the MSM and it doesn't have the best of reputations right now.  

Edited by Highmark