Check your account email address ×

What's spreading faster than coronavirus in the US? Racist assaults and ignorant attacks against Asians

12 minutes ago, ACE said:

I thought liberals said Asians aren’t a protected class because they’re too successful 

sort of true but like all race issues you need to break it down . Cubans  think they are better than mexicans .mexicans know they are better than Dominicans  and the Puerto Rico people think they are better than all of them because they are citizens.  . see like that 

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

sort of true but like all race issues you need to break it down . Cubans  think they are better than mexicans .mexicans know they are better than Dominicans  and the Puerto Rico people think they are better than all of them because they are citizens.  . see like that 

Sub categories of the oppression olympics!

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Japanese/Koreans/Chinese all think they are better than whites. By a large margin. 

Just now, frenchy said:

I accept it just fine. What I laugh at is they think whites smell bad and are ugly. :lol: 

Have you been down to the DMV lately? It’s like a leper colony in there. :lol: 

*joke stolen from Seinfeld

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

Japanese/Koreans/Chinese all think they are better than whites. By a large margin. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

That’s hard for whites to accept. 

I lost 6000 in legal fees, with a fukkin Korean abutter knocking down our stone wall boundary. He had to re-do the wall, but I couldn't get the legal fees back. Fukkin gooks, they suck. Yeah, they do. Some whites suck too!!  

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Blacks think whites smell like wet dog. 

Then why are we being forced to integrate? 

MAKE A SEPARATE BLACK AMERICA!!!!  Mississsippi, Alabama, Louisiana. Make it BLACK AMERICA!!!

Goddamn fuck minorities!!! They ALL SUCK!!!! 

Why are no Swedish, Finnish, or Norwegian girls coming across the border!!! 

What do we get? Fat, ugly, IMPREGNATED central American SOWS with piglets!!! Fukkin' bastards!!!!