Check your account email address ×

When this starts happening in US the police haters on the site will be right.

jtssrx

• Gold Member

Shouldn't we continue the push back to avoid this happening in the US at all? I mean why wait until it happens to complain? Just dont let it start, which means advocate for your rights now, all of them.  :bc:

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Shouldn't we continue the push back to avoid this happening in the US at all? I mean why wait until it happens to complain? Just dont let it start, which means advocate for your rights now, all of them.  :bc:

:goodpost:

45 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

What exactly are you pushing back against ??

Just now, jtssrx said:

What exactly are you pushing back against ??

Expansion of the police state. What you witness in that video is exactly where people like Comey and Barr and Kavanaugh want to take us.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Expansion of the police state. What you witness in that video is exactly where people like Comey and Barr and Kavanaugh want to take us.

Outline what they are doing to take us there

Just now, Kivalo said:

Seriously? The expansion of governmental authority. The curtailing of our rights.

What authority? If you said the Patriot act I’d agree that was bad. The problem is most dumbfucks don’t know why it’s bad. But what else besides that? 

Just now, jtssrx said:

What authority? If you said the Patriot act I’d agree that was bad. The problem is most dumbfucks don’t know why it’s bad. But what else besides that? 

Just fucking kill yourself you fucking moron. You’ve been give countless examples of your republican heroes destroying our rights and pushing for police states and here you are again asking for proof. Dumbass motherfucker

• Gold Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

What authority? Government's authority.  The PA was one giant leap forward in their control over us but equally important are the small cuts, the small removal of the rights that occur over time. Such as the slow but steady increase in police militarization. Or the limiting of privacy because of "National Security" concerns.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

What authority? Government's authority.  The PA was one giant leap forward in their control over us but equally important are the small cuts, the small removal of the rights that occur over time. Such as the slow but steady increase in police militarization. Or the limiting of privacy because of "National Security" concerns.

The Administration trying to force Apple to give access to users data.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Administration trying to force Apple to give access to users data.

JT is too fucking dumb to understand a even the surface of this. You’re beating your head on a stump 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

WHATS WRONG WITH BILL BARR SUING APPLE TO CREATE A BACKDOOR TO THEIR ENCRYPTION FOR THE GOVT???

THEY ARE FIGHTING TERRORISTS!!!!!

According to some nothing is wrong with it until they begin to question you about your twitter posts.  *Looking at you, JT*

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just fucking kill yourself you fucking moron. You’ve been give countless examples of your republican heroes destroying our rights and pushing for police states and here you are again asking for proof. Dumbass motherfucker

Republican heroes lmao😂

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s true

I don’t support republicans. I haven’t since 2006.  I have no use for Republicans or Democrats. It’s funny that you list Republicans when Democrats are the biggest supporters of a police state right now. The party that once championed free speech wants to now silence speech.