Check your account email address ×

I’m a man of my word

f7ben

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's not a Verizon phone, it's an Android phone, my iPhone works and you have seen it work...........it's time for you to leave the caveman side and step into the secure and enlightened world of the iPhone :bc:

Company I pad has unlimited Verizon service and can barely read a email on it at the camp. My IPhone has AT&T on it, and can do just about anything, watch Netflix,bulls games live,ect. Anyone staying at my camp hots spots my AT&T phone if they have Verizon.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Ive got an android, paid $170 3 yrs ago. Still works fine and easy to use.

Still have a Galaxy S4....gotta be 6 or 7 years old now. Get offers to upgrade all the time but this phone does everything and more than I need. Only reason I'd even consider getting a new phone is this one's getting very low on space and I can't download any more apps.

33 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Still have a Galaxy S4....gotta be 6 or 7 years old now. Get offers to upgrade all the time but this phone does everything and more than I need. Only reason I'd even consider getting a new phone is this one's getting very low on space and I can't download any more apps.

jesus I gave my son one of those 6 years ago when his iphone crapped out.  .  

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Only reason I got rid of my S4 is because it wasn't compatible with my new service thru the cable company,  have an S9 now.