Check your account email address ×

I wouldn't call the Biden's.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I wouldn't call the Biden's.   I would not let that be the focus of the testimony.   They want scandal I'd give them scandal.   I would call every single witness I could involved in the Russia collusion scandal from Hillary Clinton down to Stephen Halper.   It would include Comey, Clapper, Rice, Strozk, Page, Brennan, McCabe and yes even Obama.   I would show such a pattern of deception and attempts to take out a sitting President that any requests for investigations into Crowdstrike were absolutely justified.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I wouldn't call the Biden's.   I would not let that be the focus of the testimony.   They want scandal I'd give them scandal.   I would call every single witness I could involved in the Russia collusion scandal from Hillary Clinton down to Stephen Halper.   It would include Comey, Clapper, Rice, Strozk, Page, Brennan, McCabe and yes even Obama.   I would show such a pattern of deception and attempts to take out a sitting President that any requests for investigations into Crowdstrike were absolutely justified.  

Yep...and then I’d call Biden anyway.

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

There is, like the CEO of Barisma

Or the prosecutor that was fired.   Call Zelensky.    I mean isn't he the most relevant witness of all?

Just now, Highmark said:

Or the prosecutor that was fired.   Call Zelensky.    I mean isn't he the most relevant witness of all?

Dems already said, ON FUCKING CAMERA, that Zelensky would say anything Trump told him to say because he was too scared  to tel the truth.

Can you imagine the level of insult this is for a political party to say this about another country’s democratically elected leader?  I was just floored.

20 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. Calling Either Biden would just be a distraction. There are a lot of better witnesses than the Bidens. 

The whole Obama administration investigation needs to be a separate matter imo.  They can tie it into Trump at the end of it, but there is so much malfeasance by multiple people it deserves a separate inquiry.  Let’s take 3 1/2 years of Trumps second term to put those guilty in jail, and some for life.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

The whole Obama administration investigation needs to be a separate matter imo.  They can tie it into Trump at the end of it, but there is so much malfeasance by multiple people it deserves a separate inquiry.  Let’s take 3 1/2 years of Trumps second term to put those guilty in jail, and some for life.

Great point.  I would however call the most damaging to show the pattern against Trump. 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If you believe anyone in Obama's administration is going to jail then I have some oceanfront property to sell you. We can only view it at low tide.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

If you believe anyone in Obama's administration is going to jail then I have some oceanfront property to sell you. We can only view it at low tide.

Here’s to hoping. :bc:  think of it this way, it’s the ONLY way Americans are going to regain trust in Washington 

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

" sir when you paid the then vice presidents son $83,000 a month for what 3 yrs, who only showed up at a couple meetings, what were you expecting to get "

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Here’s to hoping. :bc:  think of it this way, it’s the ONLY way Americans are going to regain trust in Washington 

It would just devide the country more. No one would end up in jail, and they would continue to waste money. That being said , the only good thing about this shit is they have less time to make more stupid rules for us and spend.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

It would just devide the country more. No one would end up in jail, and they would continue to waste money. That being said , the only good thing about this shit is they have less time to make more stupid rules for us and spend.

Some of Trumps “people” ended up in jail, what makes you think Obama’s people aren’t worthy? These Dem fucks have knowingly lied to the country and whipped all the country into a lather.  It cannot stand without challenge imo.  

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

And imagine with a house and a R majority. :news: 

Patience my good man.   Patience. 

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

The fuckery that was going on in the IC, DOJ and the previous admin cannot be overlooked.