Check your account email address ×

Sanders vs Trump

f7ben

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

X2

That is what we call gratuitous speculation.  If anything, Bernies chances are stronger than they were in 2016.

Nope. Bernie's time has come and gone. His only hope was 2016

13 hours ago, SSFB said:

I don't see it that way. There's more reasons to vote for Trump today than there were in 2016.

If anyone says they voted for him in 2016 but they aren't going to do so in 2020, then I want to know what exactly happened since then that has them changing their vote this time.

yep

Where does Liz Warren get that health care coverage is a human right!!! Where is that in our laws????

Why does that ugly cunt say that!!! That fukkin' bitch cunt, ugly cunt!!!

Health care is the responsibility of the man who fathered the child!!!  Not the taxpayer!!!

Tha fukkin' ugly cunt, and her fukkin' faggotty husband. 

Who the fuck would mount that ugly bitch. Gawd. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Where does Liz Warren get that health care coverage is a human right!!! Where is that in our laws????

Why does that ugly cunt say that!!! That fukkin' bitch cunt, ugly cunt!!!

Health care is the responsibility of the man who fathered the child!!!  Not the taxpayer!!!

Tha fukkin' ugly cunt, and her fukkin' faggotty husband. 

Who the fuck would mount that ugly bitch. Gawd. 

STFU the taxpayer pays for everything you have, including your weekly bedsore dressing replacement.

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 2

Just now, frenchy said:

STFU the taxpayer pays for everything you have, including your weekly bedsore dressing replacement.

STFU, you fukkin' tahd. You wanna' see who's got the mooolah, you or me, you broke-down street bum. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU, you fukkin' tahd. You wanna' see who's got the mooolah, you or me, you broke-down street bum. 

You can live in AZ much cheaper than New England when you're on the public dole.  Something to think about. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, SSFB said:

I don't see it that way. There's more reasons to vote for Trump today than there were in 2016.

If anyone says they voted for him in 2016 but they aren't going to do so in 2020, then I want to know what exactly happened since then that has them changing their vote this time.

Good post.   He's fulfilled more campaign promises than any candidate I can remember.  The way I see it if you don't like what he is doing what were you voting for him in 2016 for.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Florida trailer parks are shit. Too many flies, mosquitos, ants and spiders. Just too many bugs for me. 

There was a bug in the trailer one day, the size of a small bird. I think it was called a palmetto bug. Freakin' thing was huge!!!

I think Florida is OK, if you have money, and are waterfront. Other than that, not too good. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There is nowhere in the SE I'd ever consider a reasonable option again.  Ever.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Humidity, crime and lack of good Italian food.

Yep. Nothing about the southeast appeals to me. Its a complete shithole as far as Im concerned. 

Im surrounded by millions of acres of public land. There are trails to explore the mountains and mines in the hills. This place is awesome. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. Nothing about the southeast appeals to me. Its a complete shithole as far as Im concerned. 

Im surrounded by millions of acres of public land. There are trails to explore the mountains and mines in the hills. This place is awesome. 

is it your plan to winter there exclusively going forward?

Edited by frenchy

Just now, frenchy said:

is it your plan to winter there seasonally going forward?

Well for now anyway. Havasu is a super cool place with something different to do almost every day. Its very inexpensive living. All my neighbors are Canadians so very few whiny Americans in my neighborhood. I’ve come to realize Canadians know how to have fun and appreciate a nice place to live  

We are 2 hours to McCarran Airport in Vegas. Flights into and out of Vegas are cheap so traveling from here is cheap. 3hrs to Mexico and 4hrs to San Diego or LA. 

The sun shines about 350 days per year. 

We started looking for a home to buy here 2 years ago. There are a lot of very nice places for sale here. We still look weekly. Its hard to decide what to buy so we are sticking with the trailer park for now. The pool is warm and the hot tub is hot. Its hard not to like this place.