Check your account email address ×

Funny story tonight.

• Platinum Contributing Member

This isn't as clever as Neal's but funny none the less.

So my wife is in the DR with one of my son's and his gf's family.  I have to go pick up some glasses in a town about 50 minutes from my home.   I'm thinking hell I'll hit a strip cub for a few before I head home.    Grab some beers as its a byob full nude bar and head in.   Its early and my expectations are low.   Well first girl comes out is a knockout.   11 or 12 on a scale of 10.    I'm like shit this might get interesting.   Well the next gal out is literally a little person.   I didn't know what the hell was going on.   Not that there is anything wrong with it just not something you expect.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

So my wife is in the DR with one of my son's and his gf's family.  I have to go pick up some glasses in a town about 50 minutes from my home.   I'm thinking hell I'll hit a strip cub for a few before I head home.    Grab some beers as its a byob full nude bar and head in.   Its early and my expectations are low.   Well first girl comes out is a knockout.   11 or 12 on a scale of 10.    I'm like shit this might get interesting.   Well the next gal out is literally a little person.   I didn't know what the hell was going on.   Not that there is anything wrong with it just not something you expect.  :lmao:

So like Zams height little? 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Wut, you think that's funny???

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wut, you think that's funny???

Oh shit....are u a little person?

Little people are no different than you or me....just not something you expect.

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Are you at the tuxedo club?

Just now, Anler said:

Are you at the tuxedo club?

In Davenport?   Nope.   One of the sexiest strippers I've ever seen was there one night years and years ago.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

In Davenport?   Nope.   One of the sexiest strippers I've ever seen was there one night years and years ago.

I did some work at the Rock island arsenal years ago and we used to go to tuxedos. Best strip club ever. 

Just now, Anler said:

I did some work at the Rock island arsenal years ago and we used to go to tuxedos. Best strip club ever. 

Well.....it had its ups and downs.    Ever go to soco (southern comfort) in Mt. Joy?   Only a few miles from Tuxedos and full nude.   The girls use to give you flashlights to "look."    Pending the night there could be some talent there.

Was there one night and a stagette came in.   Few of them were really hot and were taking their tops off and letting the strippers motoboat them!   Damn I've lived a charmed life. :thumbsup:

Just now, Highmark said:

Well.....it had its ups and downs.    Ever go to soco (southern comfort) in Mt. Joy?   Only a few miles from Tuxedos and full nude.   The girls use to give you flashlights to "look."    Pending the night there could be some talent there.

Nope. First night we went to tuxedos was probably 96-97? $7 cover charge, we go in and sit down. I ask the waitress for some drinks and she says there is no alcohol but that guy over there might be able to help you out (bouncer). So I ask him he asks what I want. Go out to the trunk of his car where he has about 8 cases of beer. I buy a 12 pack and some ice. Go back in and the place starts to fill up, dudes are carrying in giant coolers. I'd never been to a BYOB strip club before. So anyway we are throwing some dollars around and having fun and one of the girls says they got yelled at and have to go talk to the other customers because we were hogging all of the action. I asked why was that and she says because we tip. I maybe spent $50 in there the entire night and that included the cover charge and beer I bought. Next night we came back with our own beer. 

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Little people matter.  LOL.

We regularly haunted a few clubs while I was in the military.  Even dated a few flesh whores for a bit.  We had the “A clubs” and then the bullet wound/C-section back alley shit holes.  It was fun to go to both.....for different reasons.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Seriously? You bring your own booze into a strip club? How does the club make money and do they watch you to make sure you don't consume too many or is there a limit you can bring in?

Never heard of this before in my life. Am I missing something here? :dunno:

13 minutes ago, irv said:

Seriously? You bring your own booze into a strip club? How does the club make money and do they watch you to make sure you don't consume too many or is there a limit you can bring in?

Never heard of this before in my life. Am I missing something here? :dunno:

They charge the strippers to dance and then obviously there is a cover.   One place not far from me got around strip club zoning by charging a parking fee per person.   :lmao:

• Thanks 1