Check your account email address ×

Qud's Force on Wiki.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Notice any difference in the description? :lol:  

So Obama's govt said Soleinami's forces were planning on bombing embassies in the US yet he was unworthy of killing.  :lol:  

United States

On 11 October 2011, the Obama Administration revealed the United States Government's allegations that the Quds Force was involved with the plot to assassinate Saudi Arabia's Ambassador to the United States Adel al-Jubeir, which also entailed plans to bomb the Israeli and Saudi embassies located in Washington, D.C.[47][48][49]

Allegations by U.S. President Bush

In a 14 February 2007 news conference U.S. President George W. Bush reiterated his claim that the Quds Force was causing unrest in Iraq, stating:

I can say with certainty that the Quds force, a part of the Iranian government, has provided these sophisticated IEDs that have harmed our troops. And I'd like to repeat, I do not know whether or not the Quds Force was ordered from the top echelons of government. But my point is what's worse – them ordering it and it happening, or them not ordering it and it happening? And so we will continue to protect our troops. ... to say it [this claim] is provoking Iran is just a wrong way to characterize the Commander-in-Chief's decision to do what is necessary to protect our soldiers in harm's way. And I will continue to do so. ... Whether Ahmadinejad ordered the Quds force to do this, I don't think we know. But we do know that they're there, and I intend to do something about it. And I've asked our commanders to do something about it. And we're going to protect our troops. ... I don't think we know who picked up the phone and said to the Quds Force, go do this, but we know it's a vital part of the Iranian government. ...What matters is, is that we're responding. The idea that somehow we're manufacturing the idea that the Iranians are providing IEDs is preposterous. ... My job is to protect our troops. And when we find devices that are in that country that are hurting our troops, we're going to do something about it, pure and simple. ... does this mean you're trying to have a pretext for war? No. It means I'm trying to protect our troops.[77]

Mohsen Sazegara, who was a high-ranking Tehran official before turning against the government, has argued that Ahmadinejad does not control the Guards outside of Iran. "Not only the foreign ministry of Iran; even the president does not know what the Revolutionary Guards does outside of Iran. They directly report to the leader", he said, referring to Grand Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.[78] Although Ali Khamenei is the ultimate person in charge of the Quds Force, George Bush did not mention him.[79] According to Richard Clarke, "Quds force reports directly to the Supreme Ayatollah, through the commander-in-chief of the revolutionary guards."[79]

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Notice any difference in the description? :lol:  

So Obama's govt said Soleinami's forces were planning on bombing embassies in the US yet he was unworthy of killing.  :lol:  

United States

On 11 October 2011, the Obama Administration revealed the United States Government's allegations that the Quds Force was involved with the plot to assassinate Saudi Arabia's Ambassador to the United States Adel al-Jubeir, which also entailed plans to bomb the Israeli and Saudi embassies located in Washington, D.C.[47][48][49]

Allegations by U.S. President Bush

In a 14 February 2007 news conference U.S. President George W. Bush reiterated his claim that the Quds Force was causing unrest in Iraq, stating:

I can say with certainty that the Quds force, a part of the Iranian government, has provided these sophisticated IEDs that have harmed our troops. And I'd like to repeat, I do not know whether or not the Quds Force was ordered from the top echelons of government. But my point is what's worse – them ordering it and it happening, or them not ordering it and it happening? And so we will continue to protect our troops. ... to say it [this claim] is provoking Iran is just a wrong way to characterize the Commander-in-Chief's decision to do what is necessary to protect our soldiers in harm's way. And I will continue to do so. ... Whether Ahmadinejad ordered the Quds force to do this, I don't think we know. But we do know that they're there, and I intend to do something about it. And I've asked our commanders to do something about it. And we're going to protect our troops. ... I don't think we know who picked up the phone and said to the Quds Force, go do this, but we know it's a vital part of the Iranian government. ...What matters is, is that we're responding. The idea that somehow we're manufacturing the idea that the Iranians are providing IEDs is preposterous. ... My job is to protect our troops. And when we find devices that are in that country that are hurting our troops, we're going to do something about it, pure and simple. ... does this mean you're trying to have a pretext for war? No. It means I'm trying to protect our troops.[77]

Mohsen Sazegara, who was a high-ranking Tehran official before turning against the government, has argued that Ahmadinejad does not control the Guards outside of Iran. "Not only the foreign ministry of Iran; even the president does not know what the Revolutionary Guards does outside of Iran. They directly report to the leader", he said, referring to Grand Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.[78] Although Ali Khamenei is the ultimate person in charge of the Quds Force, George Bush did not mention him.[79] According to Richard Clarke, "Quds force reports directly to the Supreme Ayatollah, through the commander-in-chief of the revolutionary guards."[79]

How come you’re always behind the curve and after the fact with this stuff? With all the research you claim to do, I would think that you’d be further ahead and more proactive. Your posts on this and other trump stunts have been all reactive. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How come you’re always behind the curve and after the fact with this stuff? With all the research you claim to do, I would think that you’d be further ahead and more proactive. Your posts on this and other trump stunts have been all reactive. 

Research means neocon news outlets

36 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

🤣 Behind the curve.   Trump stunts....:lmao:

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

🤣 Behind the curve.   Trump stunts....:lmao:

:lol:

Remember, nobody even knew Solemander’s name before he spontaneously exploded on the tarmac That’s important to Spin.l and the rest of the Iranian terrorist defenders here. I don’t know why.  But I no longer find it important to try and figure out the brainlessness of the left.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Arthritic osteoporosis :lmao:

I’m picturing a guy with a pipe, smoking jacket, reading glasses telling his family that it’s time to do some research. “Ok kids, don’t bother your father, he’s doing reeeeersearch in the study.”  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Remember, nobody even knew Solemander’s name before he spontaneously exploded on the tarmac That’s important to Spin.l and the rest of the Iranian terrorist defenders here. I don’t know why.  But I no longer find it important to try and figure out the brainlessness of the left.

The Hate America Hate Trump crowd is just becoming so fucking tedious.

22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m picturing a guy with a pipe, smoking jacket, reading glasses telling his family that it’s time to do some research. “Ok kids, don’t bother your father, he’s doing reeeeersearch in the study.”  :lol: 

Nailed it.  :lmao: