Check your account email address ×

43 anti white commercials ...

I don’t know if I see them as “anti-white” so much as pro-minority.  I don’t really care too much.  They are just fabrications for marketing.  I saw a commercial the other day with a multiracial couple with their kid being either Chinese or Asian.  I just laughed.  

Laughter is a better response than hate.  Well, to some liberals.... I suppose they see it the as the same.  IDGAF.

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know if I see them as “anti-white” so much as pro-minority.  I don’t really care too much.  They are just fabrications for marketing.  I saw a commercial the other day with a multiracial couple with their kid being either Chinese or Asian.  I just laughed.  

Laughter is a better response than hate.  Well, to some liberals.... I suppose they see it the as the same.  IDGAF.

No hating ... just an interesting liberal mindset IMO ...

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How fucking dumb would you have to be to even post that 

What's dumb about it?

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

or search for it on the youtubes.

Project much?

Or you upset because you are the type of white guys that are portrayed in the commercials? :read:

Just now, ford_428cj said:

What's dumb about it?

Project much?

Or you upset because you are the type of white guys that are portrayed in the commercials? :read:

I didn't even get through the first one which wasn't even a commercial :owned: 

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

What's dumb about it?

Project much?

It is.  It's not all bad....they just can't seem to switch off the repugnance and their blatant history and science cherry picking to make most pay any attention anymore.

Is what it is.  Again, laughter...it's really good for the soul...even if it is at other people's expense.

55 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I didn't even get through the first one which wasn't even a commercial :owned: 

I bounced thru in seconds. Seeing the white dweeb sucking on the black guys finger, and the other white cuck sitting on a black dudes lap - while the other black takes his white wife was enough for me to get the point ...