Check your account email address ×

Why tell this lie Greta??

jtssrx

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Relax JT,  You've made some real progress.  Just a few months ago you'd have believed she  was never even on the train....

greta_train.jpg

I believe when adults use a child to push an agenda there is a problem. See it’s taboo to attack a child. 

These people want to control us no more no less

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I believe when adults use a child to push an agenda there is a problem. See it’s taboo to attack a child. 

These people want to control us no more no less

If you’re going to accuse adults of using her you should be prepared with evidence otherwise it’s just hearsay.  

In addition, people with “thin blue line decals” on the back of their car complaining “they want to control us” is quite ironic.  

Edited by XC.Morrison

11 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

If you’re going to accuse adults of using her you should be prepared with evidence otherwise it’s just hearsay.  

In addition, people with “thin blue line decals” on the back of their car complaining “they want to control us” is quite ironic.  

LOL

10 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Did you really just post this?  Oh.  My.  God.

:lol:

Now, if you can’t see the clear child manipulation and abuse by the left, well....don’t worry, the optics are easy enough for all those with eyes....and brains.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Did you really just post this?  Oh.  My.  God.

:lol:

Now, if you can’t see the clear child manipulation and abuse by the left, well....don’t worry, the optics are easy enough for all those with eyes....and brains.

If getting to travel the world for a year and sail across the ocean on a sweet boat counts as abuse, count me in!!!

54 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

It’s not Hearsay and I didn’t hear it anywhere it’s just my opinion. My opinion is based off the fact that she has handlers and is tied to George Soros. She has trouble speaking off script which leads me to believe that she’s not genuine. Again just observations of mine in my opinion

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It’s not Hearsay and I didn’t hear it anywhere it’s just my opinion. My opinion is based off the fact that she has handlers and is tied to George Soros. She has trouble speaking off script which leads me to believe that she’s not genuine. Again just observations of mine in my opinion

Opinions and hearsay are more important than direct evidence.

New Dem rules.  I figure it can be used against them now too?  Or not?  Hard to tell.  That goal post moves all over the field.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

The Greta show is a scripted show. It appeals to morons 

Yup, shes basically David Hoggs version 2.0  nothing more.  she will fade away some just give it a few months as it did with David Hoggs. 

Edited by Beavis and Butt-Head
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Yup, shes basically David Hoggs version 2.0  nothing more.  she will fade away some just give it a few months as it did with David Hoggs. 

:lol: David‘s continued efforts just helped pass new legislation.

5 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

:lol: David‘s continued efforts just helped pass new legislation.

Researching that mental health and gang violence is a big cause of these shootings doesn't need to be done.  It needs action. 

4 hours ago, snopro31 said:

Researching that mental health and gang violence is a big cause of these shootings doesn't need to be done.  It needs action. 

They haven’t done any real g’ment funded research because the main gun violence perpetrators aren’t in question.  We all know it’s inner city gangs....but that’s racist.