Check your account email address ×

Liar Pelosi struggles to keep her teeth in

jtssrx

She's turning out to be the new Hillary .20 !!

I haven't heard too much from MAxine Waters, Rashida Tlaib, or Alexandria O'Cortez lately.

I wonder if they are getting death threats. Ugly, big-mouthed cunts. Why do they all have to be such ugly bitches? 

59 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Remember how I posted months ago about her licking her bottom teeth? 

And this is the doosh-bag that is running the House Of Representatives of the United States of America. 

330,000,000 people, and a 79 year old doosh, licking her teeth, is large and in charge!!

Wow, we Americans better start taking more interest in our politics, lest we get stuck with old hags calling the shots. 

If I'm not mistaken, she's holding-up the vote on the CanAmEx trade deal. 

I can see a civil/race war in America some day. Politics/economics/race, or a combination thereof. The future looks bleak to me. I don't give a fuck about myself, I'm worried for younger family members. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

And the shit show continues all because they lost 3 years ago. 

Next time a Dem is POTUS the Republicans will try and do this right back to them. Sad sorry as circle

Take out those choppers and she could probably suck dick pretty good, especially when she gets the Tourette shakes,  but she's a devout Catholic so that rules that out.

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

And the shit show continues all because they lost 3 years ago. 

Next time a Dem is POTUS the Republicans will try and do this right back to them. Sad sorry as circle

See the thread I posted yesterday 

24 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Take out those choppers and she could probably suck dick pretty good, especially when she gets the Tourette shakes,  but she's a devout Catholic so that rules that out.

:lmao: :lol: there's a video I got on FB messenger that someone sent me that's precisely that.  Funny as fuck.  Wish I could post it here :lmao: