Check your account email address ×

Put Your Hands Behind Your Back

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Not gonna waste my time. 

Just saying the whole pedo thing isn't cool.  But accusing someone of it , if you don't have any proof isn't cool either. Not defending him if that's what you think. He's just as guilty as you are if he said some shit about you. 

No problem! When jimmah apologizes I’ll stop treating him the same way 👍

On 12/5/2019 at 1:51 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Stupid fucking cops...how is he supposed to do that?

Some of you guys are clueless about police work. The bastard negro boy is resisting like a motherfukker. They hate white cops with a fukkin passion, and if they can get a cop's gun they will shoot them. Watch the nigger bastard how tense his body is, he's trying to get up and away, TOTALLY RESISTING. 

Also, why did he have to be taken down, in the first place?

And why are his negro friends videotaping this? Fucking bastards all.

FUCKING BASTARDS!! YES, I SAID IT, AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN!! FUCKING BASTARDS!!!!!  

Dirty bastard boys from a fat, ugly, filthy mother. 

11 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I don't know what you're talking about.  I didn't see them  Not cool either way 

I don’t care if ya saw them or not, jimmah is a pathetic POS , he dishes shit out and whines about every single thing that goes against his contrarian persona. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Once a bad drunk, always a bad drunk. I'm sure AA told you that.

Wouldn't know what they say at AA...never attended a meeting...I just quit one day.

10 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Not gonna waste my time. 

Just saying the whole pedo thing isn't cool.  But accusing someone of it , if you don't have any proof isn't cool either. Not defending him if that's what you think. He's just as guilty as you are if he said some shit about you. 

Jimmah started this shit and he can live  with it , he loves to dishing it out and whines when he gets it back, a typical pussy

When I would get a fukker like this ( white guy ) I would bash their arms with a heavy flashlight or a nightstick. The second anyone showed any sign of resistance or aggression, it was all-out, bash-time. 

A few times they did get a punch in or a choke-hold. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

When I would get a fukker like this ( white guy ) I would bash their arms with a heavy flashlight or a nightstick. The second anyone showed any sign of resistance or aggression, it was all-out, bash-time. 

A few times they did get a punch in or a choke-hold. 

I’ll PM you Bhen’s address, he needs your nightstick treatment. :bc: 

19 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

No problem! When jimmah apologizes I’ll stop treating him the same way 👍

14 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I don’t care if ya saw them or not, jimmah is a pathetic POS , he dishes shit out and whines about every single thing that goes against his contrarian persona. 

10 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Jimmah started this shit and he can live  with it , he loves to dishing it out and whines when he gets it back, a typical pussy

Just remember that when he gives it back to you.  Again, not defending anyone :bc:

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Just remember that when he gives it back to you.  Again, not defending anyone :bc:

If I remember correctly I teased you too, unlike jimmah you didn’t get nasty, personal or perpetuate lies . 

jimmah gets the respect he’s earned  Because he started lies 

Edited by Sleepr2

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

If I remember correctly I teased you too, unlike jimmah you didn’t get nasty, personal or perpetuate lies . 

jimmah gets the respect he’s earned  Because he started lies 

Yes, we had our go rounds, but no it never got personal. 

I've said my peace here, and I'll just leave it at that.  What happens between you two is on you two now  :bc:

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So one fucked business and two fucked marriages and you claim I'm unemployed all the time so the liar here is you.....Thanks for playing. 

Yet, I’m in a happy marriage, run two successful businesses, make plenty of money and have a great life, all unlike you.  Yup.  Thank.......you!.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Jesus guy you need to finance yourself an F350 king ranch and talk about every new job you bring in and how rich and famous the owners are.   SMH Fucking rookie entrepreneur.  

Or post his retirement account balance!   Why not pull his cock out and put it up against a tape rule? :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yes, we had our go rounds, but no it never got personal. 

I've said my peace here, and I'll just leave it at that.  What happens between you two is on you two now  :bc:

No problem,, 

jimmah is still a pathetic fool

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Snake said:

You got anymore life altering accusations?

Are you done? Got it off your chest?

Do you feel better?

Tell you what.. I'll tell you anything about any thing you want. Then you won't have to get it 3rd hand from the folks who actually hate you. :lol:

Not hard to figure out whats going on....chattering nabobs of negativity who don’t know when to just stfu.

31 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Tom seems entertained by him and thats fine.  Sorry, I think he’s a fucking jerkoff for the way he runs his mouth.  Maybe he’ll start another poll to see if he’s coming off as bitter, or offer to leave the forum if he annoys enough people.  I’d rather see him leave and Sal along with a few others come back who got sick of it....

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Not hard to figure out whats going on....chattering nabobs of negativity who don’t know when to just stfu.

Tom seems entertained by him and thats fine.  Sorry, I think he’s a fucking jerkoff for the way he runs his mouth.  Maybe he’ll start another poll to see if he’s coming off as bitter, or offer to leave the forum if he annoys enough people.  I’d rather see him leave and Sal along with a few others come back who got sick of it....

Hey ya fucking crybaby you already have a forum where you can spew your bullshit unfettered and Ron is there so quit your fucking queefing and run along...not my fault you are a little scared of Moe and feel the need to wipe his ass. 

BTW it's priceless you say shit like this after you cried, whined and stomped your feet to the point that Rob shut down an entire site and then you are such a pussy you don't even own up to it and instead denigrate the guy after he passes away as a drunk...fuck you really  are a sanctimonious arrogant cunt. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey ya fucking crybaby you already have a forum where you can spew your bullshit unfettered and Ron is there so quit your fucking queefing and run along...not my fault you are a little scared of Moe and feel the need to wipe his ass. 

BTW it's priceless you say shit like this after you cried, whined and stomped your feet to the point that Rob shut down an entire site and then you are such a pussy you don't even own up to it and instead denigrate the guy after he passes away as a drunk...fuck you really  are a sanctimonious arrogant cunt. 

Wah, lie some more ya piece of shit.  Its all you have.    BTW, the Veal Francesco was delicious.  How was your dinner?  Wait, I almost missed this.  I’m a little scared of Moe?  Thats news.  :lol:  I plan on riding with him again this winter.  Should I up my insurance or something?  Jesus you’re pathetic.

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was online the night rob pulled the plug.  The last one who was posting who was egging rob on and talking shit to him telling him basically that he had no balls to shut it down,  before he did it, wasn't Woolie.