Check your account email address ×

Basic But Forgotten In Today’s World.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Didn’t say that.  Just said he wasn’t loyal.  Is this your new debate style?  Weak!  Still waiting for an answer to how many heroin addicts you’ve known.  

Yet you mentioned corruption in your post so what is one supposed to think?

So maybe tell us why Amash owes Trump loyalty or how not having loyalty to Trump is a bad thing. 

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yet you mentioned corruption in your post so what is one supposed to think?

So maybe tell us why Amash owes Trump loyalty or how not having loyalty to Trump is a bad thing. 

He doesn’t owe Trump shit.  Nor do I or people like need to give a fuck what Justin Amash thinks.  This president has faced an onslaught among the existing power structure and the media, the likes of we’ve never seen in our life times.  If you can’t acknowledge that, I don’t have much more I feel like engaging with you about.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He doesn’t owe Trump shit.  Nor do I or people like need to give a fuck what Justin Amash thinks.  This president has faced an onslaught among the existing power structure and the media, the likes of we’ve never seen in our life times.  If you can’t acknowledge that, I don’t have much more I feel like engaging with you about.

Great. See how easy that was?

Maybe next time give yourself a slap across the face before you post something so politically shallow and juvenile about a Congressmen not having loyalty to the President.

Or just deflect forever! :lol:

Just now, SSFB said:

Great. See how easy that was?

Maybe next time give yourself a slap across the head before you post something so politically shallow and juvenile about a Congressmen not having loyalty to the President. 

You’re about a 1/4 as smart as you think you are.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/2/2019 at 8:57 PM, DriftBusta said:

You’re about a 1/4 as smart as you think you are.

I'm not stupid enough to fall for a weak deflection about Trump being treated unfairly in a thread where someone came right out of the gate and said that a Congressmen wasn't loyal to the President like it was a bad thing. 

We got some idiots here who'd fall for that, I ain't one of them. 

Just now, SSFB said:

I'm not stupid enough to fall for a cheap trick about Trump being treated unfairly in a thread where someone came right out of the gate and said that a Congressmen wasn't loyal to the President like it was a bad thing. 

We got some retards here who'd fall for that, I ain't one of them. 

I guess you haven’t grasped the concept of “unprecedented in our lifetime”.  You keep being you.  Thats fine.  Still waiting on an answer to how many heroin addicts or parents of heroin addicts you’ve known who’ve died in the past 5 years, speaking of other subjects you fancy yourself as an expert on..

On 12/2/2019 at 9:02 PM, DriftBusta said:

I guess you haven’t grasped the concept of “unprecedented in our lifetime”.  You keep being you.  Thats fine.  Still waiting on an answer to how many heroin addicts or parents of heroin addicts you’ve known who’ve died in the past 5 years, speaking of other subjects you fancy yourself as an expert on..

What don't you understand? I don't fall for cheap tricks. The thread is about Amash and you came right out of the gate like an idiot.

This same song and dance has played out a thousand times here, you're just not capable of seeing that you're the cause of it and that you can stop it yourself. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What don't you understand? I don't fall for cheap tricks. The thread is about Amash and you came right out of the gate like a retard.

This same song and dance has played out a thousand times here, you're just not capable of seeing that you're the cause of it and that you can stop it yourself. 

Yeah cuz you’re so fucking enlightened.  And you wonder why I call into question your life experience.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yeah cuz you’re so fucking enlightened.  And you wonder why I call into question your life experience.

You call it into question because you can't debate the topic. It's a tactic of the weak minded.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I would also add that the measure of an elected leadership role is not in how many laws are passed but rather how many unconstitutional and otherwise bad laws were opposed thereby preserving the constitutionally protected freedoms of the people and the essence of our republic.

politician: I passed 4 new laws.

Me : fuck you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Pumping those shitters turned you into a fucking genius. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

I thought this was off limits? 

Like saying painting curbs makes you smart

Hey Halfwit I’m not the one with the default position of bringing up life experiences everytime someone clearly has facts on their side and you do make a good point which is why I would never claim that painting anything makes me smart. Take it up with Woolie. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey Halfwit I’m not the one with the default position of bringing up life experiences everytime someone clearly has facts on their side and you do make a good point which is why I would never claim that painting anything makes me smart. Take it up with Woolie. 

If I ever got a chance to bend Willy's here about the business experiences he had I would... 

Just now, washedupmxer said:

If I ever got a chance to bend Willy's here about the business experiences he had I would... 

Good for you...irrelevant to the topic at hand. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good for you...irrelevant to the topic at hand. 

ever consider that he got where he is with his attitude and you got where you are with your attitude.... 

You just said you can't learn any business experience by the kind of business he was running so it has directly to do with what you just said retard

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

What don't you understand? I don't fall for cheap tricks. The thread is about Amash and you came right out of the gate like a retard.

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

You call it into question because you can't debate the topic. It's a tactic of the weak minded.

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pumping those shitters turned you into a fucking genius. 

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

ever consider that he got where he is with his attitude and you got where you are with your attitude.... 

You just said you can't learn any business experience by the kind of business he was running so it has directly to do with what you just said retard

Try and follow along instead of trying to play gotcha with me. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks