Check your account email address ×

Liberals fucking us over will take years to fix.

ManOnManOral

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

YES!!!

Disgusting, and I see on FB and other places where people are complaining about what Ford is doing with Hydro prices. :crazy:

1 hour ago, irv said:

Disgusting, and I see on FB and other places where people are complaining about what Ford is doing with Hydro prices. :crazy:

he just raise uses rates 45% and you are okay with it, instead you comment on stupid thread with info almost 5 years old :lol: 

but hey FORDs increases are not a big deal look what Wynne did  

And the LIBERALS DON"T HAVE A STRONGHOLD ON THE MEDIA  how fucking dumb can anyone be ----

Want links to every media? they all reported it 

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2015/12/02/ontario-consumers-likely-paying-billions-extra-for-hydro-one-decisions-auditor-general.html

Edited by 1trailmaker

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

he just raise uses rates 45% and you are okay with it, instead you comment on stupid thread with info almost 5 years old :lol: 

but hey FORDs increases are not a big deal look what Wynne did  

And the LIBERALS DON"T HAVE A STRONGHOLD ON THE MEDIA  how fucking dumb can anyone be ----

Want links to every media? they all reported it 

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2015/12/02/ontario-consumers-likely-paying-billions-extra-for-hydro-one-decisions-auditor-general.html

Like I posted to your idiot sidekick, Kevvy, in CE, do you think Ford can just rip up the wind and solar contracts that McGuinty and Wynne signed and say sorry about your luck? 

Do you also think deferred, like Wynne did with the hydro rates means the high rates won't come back or do you think deferred means paid in full? 

You are about as stupid as they come, Trail. Use anything to blame Ford and the Cons on but turn a blind eye to the real reasons why hydro costs so much in this province! :crazy:

Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne takes responsibility for high electricity prices, calling them a 'mistake'

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/ontario-premier-kathleen-wynne-takes-responsibility-for-high-electricity-prices-calling-them-a-mistake

25 minutes ago, irv said:

Like I posted to your idiot sidekick, Kevvy, in CE, do you think Ford can just rip up the wind and solar contracts that McGuinty and Wynne signed and say sorry about your luck? 

Do you also think deferred, like Wynne did with the hydro rates means the high rates won't come back or do you think deferred means paid in full? 

You are about as stupid as they come, Trail. Use anything to blame Ford and the Cons on but turn a blind eye to the real reasons why hydro costs so much in this province! :crazy:

Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne takes responsibility for high electricity prices, calling them a 'mistake'

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/ontario-premier-kathleen-wynne-takes-responsibility-for-high-electricity-prices-calling-them-a-mistake

so you are okay with the hike :dunno:  posting an article from 4 years ago isn't really current 

2 things here, first the sale of Hydro is and was a mistake should never have been done - now that we are at this point 4 years later a new government and you still posting the same thing.

Second - why would you defend a 45% increase?  I have to look but pretty sure its the biggest single hike in our history :dunno: 

Harris said we had to pay back the debt our parents left us, we said okay and paid it back blaming Wynne and Squinty for it 10 years later.

Now we have Ford who increases the rates 45% because we have to pay our debts - blames Wynne for it 

I haven't backed any of these governments on this subject - how about you ONEWAY?  Doug all the way?

Anybody who thinks anyone but McGuinty and Wynne are responsible for the state of Ontario Hydro after years of fraud and embezzlement is a complete and total fucking idiot. Billions in debt repayment collected and the debt was never paid off. It is now part of the operating costs. They should be jailed. 

Edited by Tinker
  • Like 2

I was downtown last night at the Sheraton.  I saw lots of Fails buddies from the Federation of Labour walking around.

I was disgusted reading t-shirts talking about strike for more.  And Fair wages for all.  What a crock of bullshit coming from big money unions. 

If my wife wasn’t at a different conference in hotel I probably would have been a lot less reserved in my comments.

33 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Anybody who thinks anyone but McGuinty and Wynne are responsible for the state of Ontario Hydro after years of fraud and embezzlement is a complete and total fucking idiot. Billions in debt repayment collected and the debt was never paid off. It is now part of the operating costs. They should be jailed. 

who said she wasn't? 

Harris took us to a point

Wynne too us to another point

Ford is taking us to another point

They are the government of course they are responsible - 

BOLD I think you are incorrect,  do you have a link? 

When the former Ontario Hydro was restructured on April 1, 1999, the OEFC was established with the mandate to manage and retire the former Ontario Hydro's debt and certain other liabilities, totalling $38.1 billion. The $38.1 billion was accumulated to build Ontario's electricity generation and transmission infrastructure that consumers are and have been using.

A portion of the $38.1 billion could be supported by the value of the assets of Ontario Hydro successor companies and other assets; however, the OEFC was left with $19.4 billion in unfunded liabilities (often referred to as stranded debt). The OEFC receives dedicated revenues to service and retire the unfunded liability from a number of sources, including the DRC. All the OEFC revenues are used by OEFC to meet its mandate, which includes servicing and retiring the OEFC's debt and other liabilities. This includes payment of principal amounts as well as interest costs.

Our Parents had it good 

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2015/04/05/hydro-debt-retirement-charge-costs-ontarians-115b.html

That's just one and the quoted remaining debt balance was proved incorrect later.

Harris and your Parents, what a fn joke, the mess we're in now is because of Liberal spending and complete Fiscal Mismanagement that you clearly support. In fact you've said we're just fine for 20 years or more.

The Federal and Provincial debts are now unsustainable, we pay 10's of millions of dollars EVERY FN DAY in interest charges and we don't even cover the accruing interest charges. The Credit Cards are maxxed, The Line of Credit is maxxed, just like making minimum payments on a Credit Card while you continue to spend. You are sinking and the only option is then bankruptcy or sell all your shit !!

Pssst... where's that Debt Retirement Charge now ??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2015/04/05/hydro-debt-retirement-charge-costs-ontarians-115b.html

That's just one and the quoted remaining debt balance was proved incorrect later.

Harris and your Parents, what a fn joke, the mess we're in now is because of Liberal spending and complete Fiscal Mismanagement that you clearly support. In fact you've said we're just fine for 20 years or more.

The Federal and Provincial debts are now unsustainable, we pay 10's of millions of dollars EVERY FN DAY in interest charges and we don't even cover the accruing interest charges. The Credit Cards are maxxed, The Line of Credit is maxxed, just like making minimum payments on a Credit Card while you continue to spend. You are sinking and the only option is then bankruptcy or sell all your shit !!

Pssst... where's that Debt Retirement Charge now ??

who do you think ran up the debt to hydro?  our Parents did with subsidized rates (less than  cents for all day use) 35 billion in debt

YOU said the debt wasn't paid back but it was except a small amount left over - another lie TInker

Those rates were no more 

3.5 cents in 2004 - 6.5 cents in 2018 (low rate)

6.5 cents in 2018 - 10.1 cents in 2019 FORD 

10.4 cents 2005 - 13.4 cents 2018 (high rate)

13.4 cents  2018 - 20.8 cents in 2019 FORD 

Tell me again ONEWAY how you think this is okay and all wynnes fault

When it goes up again will this too be Wynne's fault

Denying facts isn't going to make your argument correct - 50% increase under FORD took 1 year

FORD did buy you with another SLOGAN 6 Million dollar man was going to make it all better :lol:  ends up doubling your rates and paying 10 million in severance 

as for debt when did you ever complain about the federal debt in the last 10 years :lol:  Record debt added and not a word 

Edited by 1trailmaker

No you stupid cunt the debts were proportionally moved into the divided up areas of Hydro 1 and the "small amount left over" was all that remained on Ontario hydro's tab. All the debt became assets and operating cost that can now be billed for and collected on. Stop calling other people liars and the constant :lol:like you're 8 years old. You're wrong all the time, you're delusional, you're a fn liar and worst of all you're not remotely close to funny no matter what your Mommy tells you. 

I'm done with Ya, the short busses will be on the road for lunch soon and I can watch them lick windows instead of your bullshit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Tinker said:

No you stupid cunt the debts were proportionally moved into the divided up areas of Hydro 1 and the "small amount left over" was all that remained on Ontario hydro's tab. All the debt became assets and operating cost that can now be billed for and collected on. Stop calling other people liars and the constant :lol:like you're 8 years old. You're wrong all the time, you're delusional, you're a fn liar and worst of all you're not remotely close to funny no matter what your Mommy tells you. 

I'm done with Ya, the short busses will be on the road for lunch soon and I can watch them lick windows instead of your bullshit. 

Debt and Liabilities

The Corporation inherited $38.1 billion in total debt and other liabilities from the former Ontario Hydro when the Ontario electricity sector was restructured in 1999. This amount included $30.5 billion in total debt.

A portion of the $38.1 billion was supported by the value of the assets of Ontario Hydro successor companies, leaving $20.9 billion of stranded debt not supported by those assets. The initial unfunded liability of $19.4 billion was the stranded debt adjusted for $1.5 billion of additional assets.

As at March 31, 2018, total debt and liabilities were $19.6 billion, with total debt of $19.1 billion. These figures compare to total debt and liabilities of $21.1 billion, with total debt of $20.4 billion, as at March 31, 2017.

The unfunded liability was $1.3 billion as at March 31, 2018, a decrease of $1.9 billion from March 31, 2017. This is the fourteenth consecutive annual decline in the unfunded liability and $18.1 billion below the $19.4 billion level as at April 1, 1999.

like I said check your facts tinker - listening to lying Ford about debt isn't going to get you the answers (just like deficit numbers you keep posting that are wrong and you still think the deficit is 15 billion)

our PARENTS left a mass of debt for you to pay - you cried the entire way once Liberals got in control - funny how that works ONEWAY

Are you saying Harris/Eves stole this money from you and didn't pay back any debts?

Like I said Wynne's increased rates just like the others have - you see it differently as all ONEWAYs see things from the bubbble