Check your account email address ×

I'ma tell you what...

Anler

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You should see my yard. My buddies wanted to see how well that Nitro Came out of the hole last night. We made a bit of a mess.:ashamed:

Yup....the normal yards are already skinned up this year.  Do you have relatives this way?  :lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm in no mood for snow until I get the addition shelled up and heat turned on

I will just post pics for you. The Nitro is a fun trail sled. The grade was about the only thing rideable,so I couldn’t get a perfect feel to where I could adjust anything. It likes to lift the ski’s on the low end, that will help on whooped out logging roads. I saw 90 with it and it didn’t have trouble getting there. 

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I will just post pics for you. The Nitro is a fun trail sled. The grade was about the only thing rideable,so I couldn’t get a perfect feel to where I could adjust anything. It likes to lift the ski’s on the low end, that will help on whooped out logging roads. I saw 90 with it and it didn’t have trouble getting there. 

Just got the assault in the garage. Doing some bearing inspection and then ready to rock! 

Edited by Anler
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Just got the assault in the garage. Doing some bearing inspection and then ready to rock! 

The Nitro has all billet wheels under the skid. Peeps are going to think I’m a ghetto hooch momma.:lol: