Check your account email address ×

Trump Blasts Ex-Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch on Twitter as She Testifies to Congress

The president intimidating a witness while she is testifying.

What a piece of shit. He should be jailed.

Trump Blasts Ex-Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch on Twitter as She Testifies to Congress

Source: The Daily Beast

As former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch testified to Congress during the second public hearing in the impeachment inquiry on Friday, President Trump blasted the career diplomat on Twitter. Yovanovitch was recalled from her position earlier this year after the president’s lawyer—and the former New York City mayor—Rudy Giuliani reportedly led a campaign to discredit her. She has said her ouster was organized by “foreign corrupt interests.” “Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad,” he wrote. “It is a U.S. President’s absolute right to appoint ambassadors.” Trump added: “They call it ‘serving at the pleasure of the President.’ The U.S. now has a very strong and powerful foreign policy, much different than proceeding administrations. It is called, quite simply, America First! With all of that, however, I have done FAR more for Ukraine than O.” 

Minutes later, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff referenced the moment live on Capitol Hill, saying: “Now the president in real time is attacking you. What effect do you think that has on other witnesses?” Yovanovitch called it “very intimidating.” Schiff responded: “Some of us here take witness intimidation very seriously.” 

Read more: https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-blasts-marie-yovanovitch-on-twitter-while-she-testifies-to-congress?via=twitter_page 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Prove it!  :news:

:lol: 

I mean.....he gave the Dems so much fodder to work with while in their little meeting.  "He attacks people!  He's a bully! Boo hoo!!!  Orange man bad!!!!"

I fucking just LOL'ed.  

Truth be told though....he probably should just let this shit show go on without his tweeters.  Stop prolonging it!  Let them just vote to impeach then...let's have some fun!

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

I mean.....he gave the Dems so much fodder to work with while in their little meeting.  "He attacks people!  He's a bully! Boo hoo!!!  Orange man bad!!!!"

I fucking just LOL'ed.  

Truth be told though....he probably should just let this shit show go on without his tweeters.  Stop prolonging it!  Let them just vote to impeach then...let's have some fun!

I just thought it’d be neat if MC got arrested trying to prove his own point :lol: