Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

all the show and all the talk "he will get to his point soon"  never happened and never posted as the point was to make accusations to get RCMP soundbite about Trudeau.

Notice the CPC Chair continues to allow his buddy to rant about nothing without ever coming to his point.

aPPles release 15 minute video high quality - the money he can spend is a clue to the his future

Full of mistruths and lies but still awesome praying on young voters that now think GOVERMENT WILL BUY YOU A HOUSE it was a deal we used to have that a 20 year gets a job they get a house.

Here it is in french

Vote for me YOU GET A HOUSE - awesome lie that will sadly be realized soon.

The issue with all this fake HOPE is what happens when none of it comes true

The best part of all this is CPC sheep actually believe this is a serious speech he delivered :lol:  

Of course it is from the ROAST DINNERS that Cons do not attended because they have no sense of humour only anger 

Trudeau was actually funny and brilliant

JUst love how stupid people are

1 hour ago, toslow said:

NDP are beating the liberals in the polls 

your boytoy needs to step down 

Why?  Shouldn't you wish him to stay on and continue to hurt the Liberal vote :dunno:  seems odd hearing all this talk about saving the Liberal party.  Why would you do that?

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Why?  Shouldn't you wish him to stay on and continue to hurt the Liberal vote :dunno:  seems odd hearing all this talk about saving the Liberal party.  Why would you do that?

Trying to hand you an olive branch here. 

i know how much you love Trudy, it’s Christmas and I’m showing my caring side 

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1

This is what CPC and really all ONEWAY CONs  feel about workers, cheer being fired like they have done something criminal.  Having lived this all my life it never stops amazing me the ignorance of some people 

Having said that it would be good if people actually understood what CBC is finance for and the tasks it has, her angry Brian almost spills the beans about how much CBC NEWs actually costs taxpayers which is next to nothing

40% radio

40% to produce all french stations

you can see where this is going -  Cheer the unemployed 

:lol:  so true and also as Trudeau stood up for the killing of Palistiens citizens PP said the deaths were warranted.  Now that the USA is also asking Israel to follow the laws of war PP is looking like an idiot.

HIs followers don't care they are like Trump followers BLIND 

GAdYFmlaMAAFAKh?format=jpg&name=900x900

Trudeau gets mega giant GOOGLE to fork over 100 million dollars a year to all news sources in Canada.

PP has to find the HATE in all this as that is all PP does is HATE HATE HATE

This is great news for Canada and another WIN for Trudeau where PP was on the side of the Giants again