Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

the GLOBE n HATE is trying to take down Vancouver Mayor

no proof

no means

just print and post

THE RIGHT HATERS only need see any pic with a person with a chiinese person as proof 

This news source has really lost their way I guess being American own and no full of shit makes a differnce 

I thought it was illegal to campaign outside of an election :dunno:  na those laws are not for CPC LEADER who already has been caught cheating in elections 

When will he be charged?  When will he actually do work for Canada instead of himself and bashing everything Canadian 

Grooming young kids to hate Canada is a must

These kids want to make sure that when they retire CPP will be the same amount as it is today because it is a TAX as PP tells them a lie

These kids are hoping IE will only cover 1/4 their wage if they are unemployed during their next 55 years PP is telling them it is a TAX and Trudeau takes that money home

Bring it Home

Fra0cTdXoAUb--i?format=jpg&name=small

26 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

not Canadians but THEIR PEOPLE :lol:  PP is awesome

I wonder what PP will be doing about Saskatchewan new Bill to take all natural resource control away from Natives.

Awesome to be able to LIE AND LIE AND LIE  

PP is not yet PM, Wonder what trudy will do about it?

PP is awesome at lies and anger and fear

In Vancouver, $644,000 of the total price on any given home is going to pay for government permits, zoning fees, and other bureaucratic costs.

wTF kind of bullshit is he spewing today to the sheep

4 hours ago, toslow said:

PP is not yet PM, Wonder what trudy will do about it?

He is kind of busy with escalation of lies about China and Trudeau.  He gave a great speech that was spot on, but you and your convoy of haters will not see it that way.  

Trudeau never answers ( but does daily)

Question was would PP call out MOE for going against the CPC :dunno: 

REMOVE THE GATE KEEPERS :lol: 

That is a lot of BS for one post

Canadians deserve better. That’s why today I am announcing my plan to bring homes people can afford. A Poilievre government will: -

Require unaffordable big cities like Vancouver to increase homebuilding by 15% annually or face big financial penalties and have portions of their federal funding withheld. - Impose a NIMBY penalty on big city gatekeepers for egregious cases of NIMBYism. We will empower residents to file complaints about NIMBYism with the federal infrastructure department. When complaints are well-founded, we will withhold infrastructure dollars until municipalities remove the blockage and allow homebuilding to take place. - Reward cities who are removing gatekeepers and getting homes built by providing a building bonus for municipalities who boost homebuilding. - Require cities seeking federal funds pre-approve building permits for high-density housing and employment on all available land surrounding transit stations. - Sell off 15 percent of the federal government’s 37,000 buildings. We will require these buildings to be turned into affordable housing. - Stop printing money. We will require every dollar of new spending to be matched by a dollar of savings. This will end the inflationary bubbles the Bank of Canada created, fueling a crisis in the housing market.

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

He is kind of busy with escalation of lies about China and Trudeau.  He gave a great speech that was spot on, but you and your convoy of haters will not see it that way.  

Trudeau never answers ( but does daily)

Question was would PP call out MOE for going against the CPC :dunno: 

😂you call his ramblings answers