Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

27 minutes ago, toslow said:

Why aren’t we having a public inquiry into the China scandal?

There very well could be one but in the mean time lets find out about election interference and fix that up...

An inquiry would be years to complete, and if the results are not against Trudeau it was a coverup blah blah 

When CPC is knee deep in this you might understand

Facts so far 1 PC candidate took money from China has admitted so 

Ya lets deal with the issue instead of grandstanding.... Clearly interference means nothing or you would be all over the PC party 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

There very well could be one but in the mean time lets find out about election interference and fix that up...

An inquiry would be years to complete, and if the results are not against Trudeau it was a coverup blah blah 

When CPC is knee deep in this you might understand

Facts so far 1 PC candidate took money from China has admitted so 

Ya lets deal with the issue instead of grandstanding.... Clearly interference means nothing or you would be all over the PC party 

I agree the whole thing should be burnt down, Both sides will never be for the people

• Like 1

It should become a sport of hunting, take the kids out find a sleeping baby on snow and bash its head in.

Great weekend fun for the family.  

The actual seal hunt yearly is an industry which is fine but come on PP ffs

Edited by 1trailmaker

Like the vid says, It's a way of living for some. Keeps the count of seals manageable and the fish stocks up. you not knowing nothing of atlantic living is understandable that your remarks are nothing but dumb

Edited by toslow

Feel sad for these cops getting ambushed 

PP chuckles as he says the hunter aren't the people killing cops haha Trudeau hates you

another legal hunting rifle legally owned in the house kills 2 more cops is what PP should say.

2 cops in innisfil also killed by legal hunting rifle 

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

Like the vid says, It's a way of living for some. Keeps the count of seals manageable and the fish stocks up. you not knowing nothing of atlantic living is understandable that your remarks are nothing but dumb

He isn't speaking of controlling population, he is suggesting open hunting on seals :dunno:  

big difference 

and Seal fur is only from babies and a grown seal isn't great meat we only need so much dog food

1 minute ago, toslow said:

What about the guy who run down the people in Quebec? should they take cars off the road

in Quebec yes :lol: 

Sadly the argument has always been "if that person was armed they wouldn't have been killed"  seems that isn't true or even close

My point was PP only talks the daily issue and has no real plan or really anything

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

He isn't speaking of controlling population, he is suggesting open hunting on seals :dunno:  

big difference 

and Seal fur is only from babies and a grown seal isn't great meat we only need so much dog food

Dude you should stop till you learn somethings about the east coast way of life, Innu and inuit live on the seals the harvest

13 minutes ago, toslow said:

Dude you should stop till you learn somethings about the east coast way of life, Innu and inuit live on the seals the harvest

Inuit do not have to follow any Canadian hunting for fishery laws they govern themselves 

next?

The Natural Resources Transfer Agreement (NRTA), which forms part of the Constitution Act, 1930, provides that Indian people “have the right, which the Province hereby assures to them, of hunting, trapping and fishing game and fish for food at all seasons of the year on all unoccupied Crown lands and on any other lands

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Inuit do not have to follow any Canadian hunting for fishery laws they govern themselves 

next?

The Natural Resources Transfer Agreement (NRTA), which forms part of the Constitution Act, 1930, provides that Indian people “have the right, which the Province hereby assures to them, of hunting, trapping and fishing game and fish for food at all seasons of the year on all unoccupied Crown lands and on any other lands

That's what i just said in my post dummy, dude get off the pipe

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

hopefully the seal fur hunt will start soon, family fun in PP land

PP has to stop using Indigenous people for his gain - they don't need him

Like i was saying they use the fur and meat for survival, Some communities north have not changed 

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Like i was saying they use the fur and meat for survival, Some communities north have not changed 

that hasn't changed and PP can't increase FULL OPEN HUNTING anymore than they already have

I don't see this as a sport - and for the record Natives don't hunt for sport so drop the fake rage 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

that hasn't changed and PP can't increase FULL OPEN HUNTING anymore than they already have

I don't see this as a sport - and for the record Natives don't hunt for sport so drop the fake rage 

I'm not talking about the northern ont bunch, I'm talking the northern east coast communities and farther northern ontario bunch,

I take it you're talking north bay and Cochrane and such

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

next?

Their rights only apply in their specific treaty zone. Yes they must follow hunting laws, just no harvest limits.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Their rights only apply in their specific treaty zone. Yes they must follow hunting laws, just no harvest limits.

They can obtain permission to hunt and fish in other treaty zones from the chief 

When a person tries to educate but the other end is to dumb to open up the mind, all the information falls on dumb ears

Edited by toslow

12 minutes ago, toslow said:

They can obtain permission to hunt and fish in other treaty zones from the chief 

Alberta honors any Status card as you likely know but my 2 buddies (brothers) didn't have much (any) luck obtaining hunting permission years ago in BC.

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

Alberta honors any Status card as you likely know but my 2 buddies (brothers) didn't have much (any) luck obtaining hunting permission years ago in BC.

From what I've seen not all rez's get along. Further west from you and you can read about how f'ed up it is

Are your buddies full status? sometimes it makes a difference 

Edited by toslow

22 minutes ago, toslow said:

From what I've seen not all rez's get along. Further west from you and you can read about how f'ed up it is

Are your buddies full status? sometimes it makes a difference 

Yup :thumb: They did say it was obvious the Rez's out west didn't get along.

3 hours ago, HSR said:

yes correct and any crown land  that is the point Indigenous don't need PP and he needs to stop using them for his gain.  We know what he thinks of Natives it is all on record in Parliament.

It is pretty ridiculous for a want to be leader of Canada to suggesting a slaughter of seal in one area.   

I really don't see that buy him new votes from big cities 

4 hours ago, toslow said:

I'm not talking about the northern ont bunch, I'm talking the northern east coast communities and farther northern ontario bunch,

I take it you're talking north bay and Cochrane and such

Jesus dude that is the point ffs PP is offering nothing to Natives,  you keep agreeing while you claim to disagree.

PP wants to slaughter a few thousand seal in some guys way it has ZERO to do with natives