Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

what is 22% of 115

115000*0.22=25300 

simple math equation So to reiterate you don't pay 50% in taxes not even close

Are you arguing with me or the link buddy posted?

• Confused 1

Just so you’re in the know, I’ve paid close to 50grand so far this yr just in federal tax alone, and they expect me to pay more in a few wks. 

what do i get for my money that the feds have stolen?

Edited by toslow
  • Haha 1

PP plan

Force Provinces to testing immigrants to be doctor to 6 months - no excuses

Pay for anyone applying to Canada to attend schools in their country so they are licensed once they arrive.

If you are here already we will loan you money so you can attend school for 4 months to become a licensed doctor :lol:

This man is fucked up - speed testing always works similar to the trucking industry 

This is awesome PP now says you shouldn't be at Parliament Hill you should be wondering Canada :lol: holy fuck he complains daily every Trudeau trip across the street :lol:  

GULP GULP GULP 

But you are at Parliament and refuse Questions?   well there is other news and Ottawa press gallery is OVERRATED :lol: 

avoid the PRESS unless is ONEWAY PRESS he has learned from Trump 

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

PP land of FREEDOM suggest Trudeau tell Johnson and Johnson how to operate, his constant talk for taking over companies is disturbing 

Unless you buy his statements about shortages 

So there is no shortage of kids meds?

10 minutes ago, toslow said:

So there is no shortage of kids meds?

Yes and it has nothing to do with Trudeau or any MP :dunno:  Fed don't sell Children's Tylenol 

Just in case you haven't noticed children are getting sick at a rapid rate this increase in demand for Tylenol has created the shortage.  So we have PP spreading his lies while USING sick children - pretty sad I say horrible leader if you ask me

We don't import these things for say as they are made here.

This is where PP will take over a private Pharmaceutical company and fix the shortage

Who will solve the problem for the short term will be Trudeau but who cares who fixes it 

• Haha 1

PP says OIL HEAT is doubling and feels the way to solve the problem is to give a small price cut from 100% increase to 99% increase will cure the problem :lol:   

Does this guy even know his lies?  In 1 month he has gone from $3000 a year to now $6000 a year more to heat home :lol:  $550 an month extra is his claims :lol:  

GULP LIE GULP LIE GULP LIE 

Edited by 1trailmaker
  • Haha 1

so depends on who posts this as 

Trudeau is a failure

Trudeau stood up to Xi

Personally I feel Canada is a small player that is allowed to play in the big game and has always been this way.  Peace Keepers over war machine.

But what I have  noticed is CPC followers are anti Canada and Trudeau and say he should bow to leaders like they said Trudeau was too tough on Trump.  Bow you fucker Bow

• Haha 1

Pathetic CANADA PROUDLESS USELESS does it again 

PP did not get any bill passed THE LIBERALS proposed this in June and is now passing 3rd reading and goes to the senate.

Funny how facts just don't matter when CPC is involved

here is the June article https://www.thestar.com/politics/2022/06/09/teachers-farmers-businesses-soon-eligible-for-tax-credits-as-liberal-bill-passes.html

• Haha 1

PP says Government should control the price of your house and what you can get for it.

Amazing what this guy will say to try and sound like a leader with ideas

Here he is talking about homelessness and goes off on  a made  up story about 2 bags of groceries cost $700 :dunno:  

not a fucking word on what the cure is nor that he understands homelessness at all..  This isn't because of the price of housing for fuck sakes

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

PP says Government should control the price of your house 

Why do you fondle yourself and make up lies. Show me in the video you posted where PP said this