Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

2 hours ago, toslow said:

Who thought extreme violence?  not ever was this a thought from anything I saw or heard

But good for the ONEWAYs to run with a single comment, twist is so it sounds worse :lol: 

So we all agree storming the Parliament wasn't a plan 

You do know at the end we will find that the right thing was done to get rid of these Anti Canadian paid occupiers 

45 minutes ago, toslow said:

The giving never stops

Canadian taxpayers on hook for $55K of Trudeau family's annual grocery bill

so? do you feel this is wrong and a PM should step down?  Doubtful because there isn't anything abnormal here.  Uninformed people for sure look at this figures headline and that is it

anyway explain how anything is different now?  

Net household food bills for Harper, his wife and two children cost taxpayers $417,745, or an average of $52,218 a year between 2007 and 2015.

Unreimbursed expenses for fiscal year 2013 topped $58,879 — the highest during Harper’s time in office.

For Trudeau, household expenses for him, his wife and three children between 2015 and March 2022 cost $345,230, an average of $57,538 annually.

By the way the cost includes the chef's wages, I know you don't get out to eat often in this economy but a prepared meal is costly

Edited by 1trailmaker

26 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Who thought extreme violence?  not ever was this a thought from anything I saw or heard

It was your wonderful PM that called them terrorist 

1 minute ago, toslow said:

It was your wonderful PM that called them terrorist 

they are terrorist - wanting to over throw an elected government...  Refusing to leave until their DEMANDS are met.  Remember that demand?  "we will not leave until we get what we want"  Paid protester have all the time in the world to cause chaos 

Did you see them going head to head with a 1000 cops in a line?  I saw them HOLD THE LINE was the orders from their leaders (who are jailed)

Yup watch THE ONEWAYS try to defend this is awesome.  no MORALS are left for you

• Haha 1

Just now, toslow said:

Dude everyone but liberals are saying emergency act was not needed, all top brass 

? What channel are you watching? you are completely wrong.

It is on LIVE I suggest you watch instead of getting sound bites that suit your ONEWAY needs

I get a kick out of THE LAWYER trying with every witness to align them with Liberals :lol:  making this a RIGHT LEFT thing isn't constructive

at the end we will find it was just and THE RIGHT will deny it a fake inquiry, media is unfair, sad but that is what will happen.

Conservative Party's seem to be in turmoil world wide 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:I know you don't get out to eat often in this economy but a prepared meal is costly

Glad you seem too think you know what i do and don’t do, 

oh and by the way this thread is not about Harper is it.

unless you want to start one 

Just now, toslow said:

Glad you seem too think you know what i do and don’t do, 

oh and by the way this thread is not about Harper is it.

unless you want to start one 

:lol:   dude you had no clue as to the cost of meals for PM or you wouldn't have posted it as SHOCK "we are on the hook" when it is actually common

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:   dude you had no clue as to the cost of meals for PM or you wouldn't have posted it as SHOCK "we are on the hook" when it is actually common

Are you going to start a Harper thread 

in the meantime are you going to be a gst check,

I don’t think I’ll qualify for it 

Edited by toslow

Just now, toslow said:

Are you going to start a Harper thread 

We never had one when he was PM we only have hate for Liberals here, it was very odd that we have a Doug Ford thread but it is more for praise.

I like when we had 10 years straight of not one post about Federal government it was all Ontario Squinty/Wynne

can't wait for the switch back to Ontario once the Liberals lose federally but win Provincially 

5 minutes ago, toslow said:

I know what it cost the same as you know, read it in the news,

unless you have a cozy fireside chat with Trudy one on one 

I read the entire articles, you clearly don't and this is proven daily with your posts.

Still laughing at your 11% a month inflation :lol: 

bread was $3.00 last October but is $3.31 this October has put %50 of the population into starvation 

31 cents <<<<<<<<<<

Highly unlikely your liberal government will get in,

but the really good news is 57% thinks Trudy is not a good PM.

cant wait to see this POS tumbled and investigated for crimes against Canadians 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

I read the entire articles, you clearly don't and this is proven daily with your posts.

Still laughing at your 11% a month inflation :lol: 

bread was $3.00 last October but is $3.31 this October has put %50 of the population into starvation 

31 cents <<<<<<<<<<

You must shop at the low end stores cause the bread i buy costs a little more than that 

Morris also suggested that fears of extremist violence stemming from the protests were exaggerated by unnamed political leaders and unspecified news reports. “There always seems to be an overreach that comes with this politicization,” Morris said

sounds like Trudy is being called out, wondering if he has somewhat of a spine to answer for this 

Morris also suggested that fears of extremist violence stemming from the protests were exaggerated by unnamed political leaders and unspecified news reports. “There always seems to be an overreach that comes with this politicization,” Morris said

sounds like Trudy is being called out, wondering if he has somewhat of a spine to answer for this 

unnamed :lol:

that swastika thing wasn't an issue after that first day but they certainly ran with that.

But spitting on news media was real and a very sad day for Canadians 

swarming police was also real

There really isn't anything THE CONVOY did that I am proud of and would defend, you seem quite at ease supporting these type of people

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

unnamed :lol:

that swastika thing wasn't an issue after that first day but they certainly ran with that.

But spitting on news media was real and a very sad day for Canadians 

swarming police was also real

There really isn't anything THE CONVOY did that I am proud of and would defend, you seem quite at ease supporting these type of people

You seem to think like the liberals think, they thought everyone there was a bad guy,

luckily the truth is coming out now and will show the upper brass didn’t agree with that 

Edited by toslow

Don’t worry, it will keep getting worse. The cost of gas will continue to rise — and with it, the price of just about everything else. Once this pandemic-induced inflationary period has passed, the Liberals’ enthusiasm for forcing Canadians to lower their standard of living will only grow.

Don’t worry, it will keep getting worse. The cost of gas will continue to rise — and with it, the price of just about everything else. Once this pandemic-induced inflationary period has passed, the Liberals’ enthusiasm for forcing Canadians to lower their standard of living will only grow.

Ya I know Doug is adding a pile of tax back on at the end of Novermber just in time for Christmas