Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

18 hours ago, toslow said:

most ever at the food banks, great life style 

FIRST TIME EVER a PM is responsible for everything down to the crossing guard 

Strange how all of a sudden 7 provinces turn Conservative people lining up for  food miles long, can afford rents or even a seadoo.

You don't see the relationship to your idea Canada is failing :dunno:  

46 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

FIRST TIME EVER a PM is responsible for everything down to the crossing guard 

Strange how all of a sudden 7 provinces turn Conservative people lining up for  food miles long, can afford rents or even a seadoo.

You don't see the relationship to your idea Canada is failing :dunno:  

Most highest inflation and taxes ever, oh are you saying that the conservatives premier are responsible for all these taxes and inflation? Wait till Tuesday when the inflation government raises taxes again. Life is good 👍 

53 minutes ago, toslow said:

Most highest inflation and taxes ever, oh are you saying that the conservatives premier are responsible for all these taxes and inflation? Wait till Tuesday when the inflation government raises taxes again. Life is good 👍 

What raise in taxes?  they cut taxes :dunno:  down 1.5 points highest single cut in history 

PP LIES and you's BUY

54 minutes ago, toslow said:

of course soaring inflation isn't their fault any educated person would know this, so when you say Trudeau caused it just shows you are uneducated on the topic and like MEMEs

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

What raise in taxes?  they cut taxes :dunno:  down 1.5 points highest single cut in history 

PP LIES and you's BUY

When the new budget comes out this Tuesday 

want to make a bet they are going to raise taxes?

Edited by toslow

Most divided ever, prices through the roof, then you get a nitwit like freeland saying we can fix it but we need to raise taxes 😂

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

PP LIES and you's BUY

Cut taxes, i guess i missed that part when i was getting back twice as much as i spent on carbon change 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

PP LIES and you's BUY

Cut taxes, i guess i missed that part when i was getting back twice as much as i spent on carbon change 😂😂😂

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will be reaching deeper into your pockets in the new year with payroll tax hikes, a carbon tax hike and alcohol tax hikes. Canadians will be paying higher payroll taxes because of the mandatory rising Canada Pension Plan and Employment Insurance 

• Haha 1

I am pretty sure Israel knock down 99% of anything shot at them :dunno: 

How is Canada not selling move weapons to Israel changing that?

Do you think Melissa has her own agenda going here?  Pretty hateful peron

TRUE NORTH trying to do PP work and keep asking about labeling Iran as terrorist, not sure what this will accomplish but sure is a talking point for PP

I like how questions are answered without anger,  once PP is in power every answer will be done with ANGER and lashing out at reporters.

Even PP owe reporters don't get lashed out at.  

CPC reporters are hot on the trail today

Jagmeet is very calm doesn't lash out at an obvious planted reported by CPC PP hate machine.

interrupt constantly, don't listen to the answer, interrupt again again and again.

NDP never said they didn't support Carbon Tax :lol:  CPC media is going nuts

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

TRUE NORTH trying to do PP work and keep asking about labeling Iran as terrorist, not sure what this will accomplish but sure is a talking point for PP

I like how questions are answered without anger,  once PP is in power every answer will be done with ANGER and lashing out at reporters.

Even PP owe reporters don't get lashed out at.  

Iranians call the regime terrorists.:lol:

Amazing how THE RIGHT cries foul daily all day

Here you will not fund any University studies unless UCP approves of their political views 

FREEDOM :lol:  why so many LEFT JOURNALIST :dunno:  I don't know maybe they enroll more? 

Funny how CANADA isn't growing Tomatoes carrots peas or any of that during winter months so CARBON TAX is not applied to the growing of our food today :dunno: 

Mexico doesn't have carbon tax so delivery isn't taxed eiter

THE LIES ARE AWESOME

Food is expensive YES is carbon tax the reason NO

Time to kick them out

But who? Jews, wops, chinks, gooks, who are not considered another culture?  anybody not from England area is considered a immigrant 

Time to rid Canada of these people writes THE SUN paper of HATE