Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

57 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I actually said I don't support males competing with females :dunno:

You are a CPC BLIND VOTER so reading what someone says isn't something you can do 

I don't support REBEK FUCK at all, he is offering nothing to solve this issue.

No Information

Nothing and this is what a CPC blind voters seems to be attracted too.

LIES HATE no ANSWERS nothing OFFERED 

But you support a 50yr old man in the dressing rooms with 13yr old girls? Must be as your not saying anything about that. What a sick mind you have 

5 hours ago, toslow said:

But you support a 50yr old man in the dressing rooms with 13yr old girls? Must be as your not saying anything about that. What a sick mind you have 

you are one strange dude.

Your level of comprehend is at a grade 2 level.

How many times can I say Males should not be competing against females :dunno:   

I would like to know the situation but will will not get any info from fuck face - he does appeal to your level it seems

I would love to know how you think this so called man is doing this to get a glimpse of a 13 year old....  You are follow a person of HATE he has not reported anything of value.   

You have no answers nor questions, you have an opinion that was given to you and that is all you have..

You’re not commenting on the dressing room?

should a 50 yr old trans man be changing in the same dressing rooms as 13yr old girls

fuck you’re dense 

2 hours ago, toslow said:

You’re not commenting on the dressing room?

should a 50 yr old trans man be changing in the same dressing rooms as 13yr old girls

fuck you’re dense 

obsessed over something we have no idea about,  I think angry fuck face is lying and making up shit.

I really don't know why you think anyone supports what you are suggesting :dunno:  

Question?  what about those kids parents?  why no outcry?  ever wonder why?  nope you don't care to learn

How does Fuck face know the gender of these people?   ever wonder how?  nope

you are a follower of hate 

You’ve yet to to deny your not a supporter, explains a lot about you and your liberal agenda bullshit 

dude you can go suck a dead bears cock fucken weirdo 

• Haha 1

buddy made a point, libs and dippers say anyone supporting the right is a white supremacist. so from now on, we will all say and call libs and dippers pedo's. lol. and trail, look up the bullshit with the 50 year old pedo in ontario. it is every where except the cbc, ctv and global

3 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

buddy made a point, libs and dippers say anyone supporting the right is a white supremacist. so from now on, we will all say and call libs and dippers pedo's. lol. and trail, look up the bullshit with the 50 year old pedo in ontario. it is every where except the cbc, ctv and global

it is a REBEL clip with no actual facts but certainly a lot accusations 

Do you know what a PEDO is?  clearly you don't 

No one supports what you are claiming :dunno:  amazing how stuck you are on this topic.  

Edited by 1trailmaker

On 2/4/2024 at 9:15 AM, 1trailmaker said:

REBEL and CPC UPC SHEEP can't understand how these people are protesting in huge numbers as we were told by CPC MEDIA 78% of Canada agrees with SMITHS approach to a topic she clearly knows nothing about

How is this possible

Cupe:lol: and the rest of the deadbeats paid to protest.

They just started a recall against the mayor.

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Asshole man thinks he is above the rest of us, holds up line, delays people, his family watches in horror, thinks of nobody but himself

CPC hero type 

Masks never worked fail.  Was all to scare sheep like you.

40 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Masks never worked fail.  Was all to scare sheep like you.

That certainly isn't the point, but being a proper person in public is not your thing.  

Holding up skiers so you an cry on the ground like a baby about masks :dunno:  sorry no time for idiots 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

That certainly isn't the point, but being a proper person in public is not your thing.  

Holding up skiers so you an cry on the ground like a baby about masks :dunno:  sorry no time for idiots 

Yes it is the point, the guy was right and cops were wrong.

Papers please.  You make a good nazo stooge, just practice the goosestep.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

it is a REBEL clip with no actual facts but certainly a lot accusations 

Do you know what a PEDO is?  clearly you don't 

No one supports what you are claiming :dunno:  amazing how stuck you are on this topic.  

how stuck i am? hell, i rarely come on the ontario failmaker self jerking site. it is also on worldwide posts. but seeing it is you, with your twenty posts in a row about the tories and no attention paid..... PEDO

4 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

how stuck i am? hell, i rarely come on the ontario failmaker self jerking site. it is also on worldwide posts. but seeing it is you, with your twenty posts in a row about the tories and no attention paid..... PEDO

How come there isn't even 1 dad furious about this so called man in change room with little girls?  :dunno:  

I think you need to ask more questions instead of doing your blind follow like sheep do..

Not 1 dad hmmmm that is interesting - REBEL couldn't find 1 angry dad?  that is some great journalism right there

PP to allow you to steal 2 cars but the 3rd car will cost you 3 years in jail if caught.

One of the toughest on crime, this will most likely stop all car thefts in Canada - this is all it takes common sense 

FIFE sure does like the CPC pay cheque 

Here he does a great job of manipulation as all invites receive the same invite card.

CPC sheep don't care about facts they just love the hate

Globe and Hate sure has changed its ways, CLICK and LIKES are the important thing today