Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Of course aPPles just makes up shit like this when in FACT we are #1 if not #2 behind USA in every single category...

PP LIES and his sheep go baaa baaa I am doing so bad in life

The real facts are here

https://www.budget.canada.ca/fes-eea/2023/report-rapport/overview-apercu-en.html

https://www.cicnews.com/2023/04/canada-has-g7s-2nd-highest-projected-real-gdp-growth-in-2023-and-2024-0434567.html#gs.4dxvsf

PP will lie about anything to get elected. Economy is not a concern for PP and never has been, his record proves it 

6 minutes ago, toslow said:

HaHaHa

I saw PP acting all cool getting his tik toc sound bites, making up shit, demanding answers, offering nothing but despair...

Claiming a Prime Minster is responsible for organized crime is pretty retarted 

You see a hero :lol:  his plan is working, keep lying and the sheep will go baaaaa 

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I saw PP acting all cool getting his tik toc sound bites, making up shit, demanding answers, offering nothing but despair...

Claiming a Prime Minster is responsible for organized crime is pretty retarted 

You see a hero :lol:  his plan is working, keep lying and the sheep will go baaaaa 

Pretty easy to make a fool of trudy, He tend to have a lot of mindless thought and comments

She has no idea about the low vaccine rates in Alberta to quote "I don't know it is a decision between doctor and patient - People do not look to their government for medical advice " unless :lol:   you are transgender than I know what is best

This women is something else 

REBEL the media of hate and lies runs towards Doug Ford to ask important questions if they will follow ALBERTA the worst Province in the country for health care.

Upset with the answers and doesn't know what to do -

What will the sheep do know?  FORD is ruining it 

Do you get the feeling these people against all this really don't understand any of it and never even looked into it?  :dunno: 

I really feel for these children, their life is very complexed 

Edited by 1trailmaker

Toss some words around, make it look bad, get answers that A DOCTOR and PATIENT deal with illness\.

CPC doesn't understand this and wants to control the doctors.

odd stance to take for the party of FREEDOM - she did not confirm any such thing but here it is :lol: 

17 minutes ago, toslow said:

I really don't know what is happening there, REBEL dude posts a bunch of stuff as he almost gets arrested as usual for his journalism style.

In answer to your question males should not be competing against females in sports where strength is a big part.

I going to assume it is rare maybe  a dozen cases worldwide :dunno: 

What I don't support is a fuck face like rebel dude causing grief and hate and anger at a public event -  I don't support this type of bullshit 

33 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I really don't know what is happening there, REBEL dude posts a bunch of stuff as he almost gets arrested as usual for his journalism style.

In answer to your question males should not be competing against females in sports where strength is a big part.

I going to assume it is rare maybe  a dozen cases worldwide :dunno: 

What I don't support is a fuck face like rebel dude causing grief and hate and anger at a public event -  I don't support this type of bullshit 

So you say you support the 50yr old man in the dressing room and showers with 13yr old girls 

gotcha 😮

13 hours ago, toslow said:

So you say you support the 50yr old man in the dressing room and showers with 13yr old girls 

gotcha 😮

I actually said I don't support males competing with females :dunno:

You are a CPC BLIND VOTER so reading what someone says isn't something you can do 

I don't support REBEK FUCK at all, he is offering nothing to solve this issue.

No Information

Nothing and this is what a CPC blind voters seems to be attracted too.

LIES HATE no ANSWERS nothing OFFERED 

REBEL and CPC UPC SHEEP can't understand how these people are protesting in huge numbers as we were told by CPC MEDIA 78% of Canada agrees with SMITHS approach to a topic she clearly knows nothing about

How is this possible