Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

11 hours ago, yamadan700 said:

Would rather see Health Canada/Ontario MoH/OHIP put funds towards needles etc for diabetics. Probably a better ROI. Good chance the people using the safe injection sites aren't paying much in taxes. Better chance a diabetic is a productive member of society. If the government is offering free needles for recreational drugs, they should be offering free needles for life saving drugs. It's not right in my opinion.

Have a good friend who pays over $1000 a month for his diabetic wife's needs. Both self employed.

All for full coverage, thanks to Ontario Liberals people are now covered until 25 years old than again at 65 years old.

Unfortunately PC voted against coverage and have each time it is brought up, you can see this with the safe sites funding....  I am going to bet the next Liberal government will move for full coverage in Ontario.. LEts hope for more in the future.

Having said that, these sites save us a lot of money as dead people cost the taxpayer 100 times the funding of a safe site.  I am not for abandoning these people for dead it seems like Conservatives are okay with it.

Vote for full coverage :thumb:

7 hours ago, toslow said:

Dude you’re such a bullshit loser

Health Canada announces nearly $40 million in funding to help support people who use substances across Canada

Backgrounder

July 2022

To help support the response to the overdose crisis and address harms related to substance use and the toxic illegal drug supply, the Government of Canada has announced nearly $40 million in funding for 73 innovative community-led projects across Canada. 

With this funding, these projects will help improve health outcomes for people who are at risk of experiencing substance-related harms and overdose by scaling up prevention, harm reduction and treatment efforts across the country.

Funding is provided through the Substance Use and Addictions Program (SUAP), which supports evidence-informed and innovative initiatives across a range of interventions-health promotion, prevention, harm reduction and treatment-involving a broad range of legal and illegal substances

Dude they do not open safe site injections they are PROVINCIAL 

Funding is to help people addicted to drugs :dunno:  not to provide them with drugs

comical 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

My staff of 10 baby sit our kids for weeks on end while I travel Canada lying about how bad things are for YOU

CHEF 

SEVERS x2

HOUSEKEEPERS x3

CHILDCARE 24hrs a day

MANSION FOR FREE

ALL BILLS PAID BY YOU

TRUDEAU BAD

F4Dmtn5WYAAoBDp?format=jpg&name=large

are you saying thats his staff?

6 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

are you saying thats his staff?

Yes exactly now you are getting it and how it works.  Imagine His private driver has to listen to his video making during long hauls to the next PP TOUR OF LIES AND HATE

Edited by 1trailmaker

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes exactly now you are getting it and how it works.  Imagine His private driver has to listen to his video making during long hauls to the next PP TOUR OF LIES AND HATE

well there ya go. ya dope. it's not his staff. i looked it up before my previous post. it is a pic of him at  an onam celebration put on by malaysians. and they are some of the people celebrating. ya stupid dolt. google search might help you not look like a window licker with your pp derangement syndrome. what a maroon

12 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

well there ya go. ya dope. it's not his staff. i looked it up before my previous post. it is a pic of him at  an onam celebration put on by malaysians. and they are some of the people celebrating. ya stupid dolt. google search might help you not look like a window licker with your pp derangement syndrome. what a maroon

not sure what you are rambling about but PP does have staff and a driver and free car ect.  Not the people in the picture :lol:  

He makes 280k and has everything paid for from food to cleaning 

He is just an average guy born and a modest home playing hockey and delivering the newspaper 

The guy is literally  everything you stand against 

43 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol She can lie as PP puppet as here she states there is NO ETHICS COMMISSION which is a complete lie to serve the dumb followers

This is one of the stupidest statements she has made

You do see that it is the CTV that’s saying it, Right 

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

Federal Liberals have gone more than six months without appointing ethics
commissioner"
CTV News August 15, 2023

Yes :dunno:  does this mean there isn't an ethics commission ? NO the entire department still operates like any other would.  It isn't free reign 

If we didn't have a Minister of Transportation because he died would all transportation stop?  don't be stupid 

my god you are easily fooled 

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes :dunno:  does this mean there isn't an ethics commission ? NO the entire department still operates like any other would.  It isn't free reign 

If we didn't have a Minister of Transportation because he died would all transportation stop?  don't be stupid 

my god you are easily fooled 

I never said it? I’m just pointing out that you are wrong in your assumption again 

fuck you’re easily triggered 

Edited by toslow

PP has no idea what a raise costs and causes :lol:  clearly he has never had a real job outside of Lying for a living on government tit

If a business has to pay more to its workers that would increase the price of the product they produce hence: INFLATION 

what a tool 

9 hours ago, toslow said:

Answers that fail says never comes 

Entire LIE from start to finish

Debt does NOT CAUSE INFLATION consider Conservative have never had a balanced budget in our history is a clue you should look at.   The statement about debt is ridiculous and made for the people that really don't understand anything at all about economies.

He makes this stuff up for you, there is a reason he goes on interviews with these setup people and NEVER with any Canadian news.  Why is that ToSlow why will he never interview with real news?  because they don't setup BS like this they call it out.

Comical