Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

15 hours ago, toslow said:

The liberals are sure making tough times for people 

Save Post

People in Toronto keep getting busted stealing plants and more from neighbours

Becky Robertson

Posted a day ago

Times are tough in Toronto as rising rent prices are drastically outpacing wages, basic food items keep getting progressively more overpriced, inflation on mortgage lending rates has hit a record high and more people are claiming insolvency than ever.

As people adjust their daily habits to try and keep expenses down, some have turned to stealing food from Loblaws, while others have even moved on to thefts from far less deserving targets than supermarket magnates: their own neighbours.

Posts about Toronto porch pirates and plant kidnappers have abounded on hyperlocal social media platform Nextdoor and in various community Facebook groups lately, with people caught on doorbell cameras stealing everything from packagesand plants to bikes and city-issued garbage bins.

One resident of Lawrence Park posted footage of someone spending minutes digging up plants from their front yard and loading them into a truck during daylight hours.

"STOLEN EVERGREENS from front lawn at 8:48 p.m. today," they wrote along with the clip, which shows a man slowing to a stop, pulling over and grabbing a shovel from the bed of his truck. He then proceeds to exhume three of the four evergreens in question from near the end of the home's driveway before the clip cuts.

People are commenting in shock, calling the act brazen, shameless and sad, and noting the man's audacity "all for $150 worth of shrubs."

In another post, a culprit is shown having the guile to go up onto someone's front porch and steal armfuls of flower planters on Crawford Street, while another did the same to nab a stroller in Trinity-Bellwoods.

Residents parked in an underground garage in the city had their cars jacked up and the catalytic converters stolen from them last month, while one person said they have had parcels, a birdhouse, solar lights and even a pizza taken from their veranda in recent weeks.

"Everyone, if you're going to leave stuff out like this please lock it to the railings. People are desperate, even more these days and plenty of people are being robbed... This city is going downhill," one community member warned others after multiple baby carriage thefts in their area.

"So disturbing. It is very unfortunate that we always need to be on the lookout," another wrote regarding a video of yet another late-night garden robbery. "Was a shocker to hear thieves were actually digging people's plants out of the ground."

The flurry of similar posts has many worrying about the state of Toronto, with such exorbitant costs for everything and a perceived uptick in crimes that feel like they have become the norm, whether petty like these or more serious.

Doug Ford runs Ontario and is the Premier of Toronto - clearly you mean Doug is fucking us 

:lol:  

YOu still think Trudeau did the shutdowns :lol:  

PP can lie and lie and lie and still lie

Love the headline DRAMA TEACHER but should say gets told how things work from someone that never had a job outside of politics 

none of that cause inflation or interest rates

Strong buying

Overpaying due to abundance of money

Low interest rates

This causes inflation

Edited by 1trailmaker

22 hours ago, toslow said:

Did you not have to take economics as a compulsory course in school.

You sure as fuck didn’t learn from any of it

I learned if my neighbour spends lots of money it really has no affect on me.

You see a PP is telling you their spending makes you broke 

FACT

Your wealth has never increased as much as it has in the past 8 years 

comical 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

FACT

comical 

Wealth as you mean credit debt 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

FACT

comical 

Just how many time have you cried for more money since corps are making record profits that have nothing to do with lazy shits like you.

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Wealth as you mean credit debt 

makes no difference what the neighbour does 

paying back debt is not a concern and is never campaigned on it is literary how governments worldwide work.....

You need to get out more and see that every single country owes money except shitholes 

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

Yeah climate change, anyone who believes it’s man made is as dumb or not dumber than Trudy and his liberals 

John Kerry got owned in a house hearing last week when he made the same claim as climate change is fact and we need to act quickly and got called a grifter.  Then he stated how come 195 countries are all saying the same thing, and got the response cause they're all grifters like you.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just how many time have you cried for more money since corps are making record profits that have nothing to do with lazy shits like you.

I don't cry about that, our economy  is on fire so profits are being made causing high prices ....

Let me know when we get back to the recession decade of Harper 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

I don't cry about that, our economy  is on fire so profits are being made causing high prices ....

Let me know when we get back to the recession decade of Harper 

Are youth are fucked over for life you stupid moron.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are youth are fucked over for life you stupid moron.

:lol:  are you saying your child is done?  can't make it

sorry to hear that, my kids just bought brand new houses so my answer is NO THEY ARE NOT FUCKED 

Thankfully our seniors get a huge increase so they don't fall behind like they were under CPC chop it all rules 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  are you saying your child is done?  can't make it

sorry to hear that, my kids just bought brand new houses so my answer is NO THEY ARE NOT FUCKED 

Thankfully our seniors get a huge increase so they don't fall behind like they were under CPC chop it all rules 

You say just bought?

yep taking on a 40 yr dept right now is not a wise decision 

Edited by toslow

7 hours ago, toslow said:

You say just bought?

yep taking on a 40 yr dept right now is not a wise decision 

:lol:  okay finance guy

20 year they took :dunno:  

Sorry dude but thousands and thousands of houses are being bought up in Barrie, not everyone gets a home or deserves one it isn't a RIGHT.

Work hard you will succeed 

3 hours ago, MuskokaGator said:

How dumb can you get? Don't answer that we already know the answer (because you parade it around all the time).

Those were provincial bi-elections. Nothing to do with the federal Tories.

getting ready for the big swap :dunno:  

The 16 year old that writes for PP isn't very smart and clearly knows nothing about Canada or Politics

It isn't a CLAIM it is FACT

PP will have you believe he will take over Housing from all Provinces plus Heath Care and Transportation and policing and grocery prices and lemonade stands --- TRudeau is in charge of it all