Check your account email address ×

Polaris 2020 850 pulls 177 hp.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Polaris has the power, lightweight, and handling. What fool would buy anything else? 

Engine aside the chassis is the best in the biz right now. Now add in the most powerful 850 on the market and its a no brainer. In fact thats what I would call someone who buys another brand 800 or 850... a NO BRAINER... 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Engine aside the chassis is the best in the biz right now. Now add in the most powerful 850 on the market and its a no brainer. In fact thats what I would call someone who buys another brand 800 or 850... a NO BRAINER... 

Even with a bunch of engine problem prone mods, an 800 doesn’t even come close to the power of the poo 850. It’s a monster mill. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Even with a bunch of engine problem prone mods, an 800 doesn’t even come close to the power of the poo 850. It’s a monster mill. 

The 850 is a stout engine. Its built tough. On that chassis it is like sex with Scarlett Johanasson. Hot dirty sex... 

56 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Don't think they offered the rip 2 this year on any model.  I like that track more durable than the cobra

No they didn't. 

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

Side by side with nothing else the cobra will gape the rip2. The rip 2 is more durable tho. My 1.6 completely gapes the rip2 out of the hole. Like embarassing really

Maybe in loose snow. I trashed my buddy with his 850 and a cobra track last year. Mind you hes probably got 100+ lbs on me and I had an extra stud per row. But it was bad, the rip2 is way more durable and better on hardpacked I think. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s got 40-50 lbs on me, so therres a sled length or two right there. :lol: 

:lol:

I'm trying to find something to ride on the cheap this year.  Can't make up my mind and don't want to spend a lot of coin.  I was telling Reeves it'll probably be April by the time I settle on something

Just now, 04nightfire said:

:lol:

I'm trying to find something to ride on the cheap this year.  Can't make up my mind and don't want to spend a lot of coin.  I was telling Reeves it'll probably be April by the time I settle on something

Get something figured out. Weather is looking for decent start till its raining mid January. 

11 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Get something figured out. Weather is looking for decent start till its raining mid January. 

Yeah near 0 at night for Oct at camp is a good start.   You know it will wipe shit out for the mid Jan thaw 

18 minutes ago, Reevester said:

No they didn't. 

Maybe in loose snow. I trashed my buddy with his 850 and a cobra track last year. Mind you hes probably got 100+ lbs on me and I had an extra stud per row. But it was bad, the rip2 is way more durable and better on hardpacked I think. 

Nope. My assault with the 1.6 will gape you like a $5 whore!

Just now, Kev144 said:

Sorry but the xcr is the Jesus sled 3.0.   The sexual assault is previous Jesus 

Yes it is but assault does the gaping, sorry

Thats why they call it "Assault" It assaults your feelings and your pride

Edited by Anler

25 minutes ago, bussman said:

The people not wanting to rebuild engines at 3000 miles. 

So basically the last cat you owned x2. Wasn't one rebuild like 1k miles or so? 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Nope. My assault with the 1.6 will gape you like a $5 whore!

Zero chance.

Just now, Kev144 said:

Carp rebuilds his procross 800 twice in what 3k miles and has to modify it to run properly.....

"Hey Dem Der poos might last ya 3k miles before a rebuild I tell ya wut" 

My poo already has almost 4k! :owned: