Check your account email address ×

100,000 mile Tesla.

Just now, spin_dry said:

Example #2 

no i have pony in this show just like you. unlike you  I don't give a shit if people but them or not . I do have a prob with tax money being used to fund people buying them . thankfully that is ending 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

no i have pony in this show just like you. unlike you  I don't give a shit if people but them or not . I do have a prob with tax money being used to fund people buying them . thankfully that is ending 

It’s ending? Since when? The deficit is now at $1.3 trillion. You’re cypher about OCD is all wrong. OCD is an anxiety based disorder. Which I have very little. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s ending? Since when? The deficit is now at $1.3 trillion. You’re cypher about OCD is all wrong. OCD is an anxiety based disorder. Which I have very little. 

and yes I am all for cutting all spending as stated 100 times before . let me guess you are also pissed off about Amtrak having to break even on food service or quit food service . meals on wheels 2 lol 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Screenshot_20191021-172236.thumb.jpg.3d98ee905d99866e07f07d89afd37d5a.jpgso you don't have consistent thoughts of Trump in your head even though you wish you did not ? you cant help your self from nonstop posting about your obesion over anything trump related 

pretty much fills a large portion of the definition . 

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Screenshot_20191021-172236.thumb.jpg.3d98ee905d99866e07f07d89afd37d5a.jpgso you don't have consistent thoughts of Trump in your head even though you wish you did not ? you cant help your self from nonstop posting about your obesion over anything trump related 

pretty much fills a large portion of the definition . 

I have regular thoughts of antagonizing the brain dead trump followers. Trump comes up with the material and you do the heavy lifting. I simply smile. It’s not difficult in the least. Like how you take a Tesla thread and turn it into a trump thread. I didn’t lift a finger. 

Edited by spin_dry

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I have regular thoughts of antagonizing the brain dead trump followers. Trump comes up with the material and you do the heavy lifting. I simply smile. It’s not difficult in the least. Like how you take a Tesla thread and turn it into a trump thread. I didn’t lift a finger. 

You turn every thread you make into an insane leftard clown cockbreathed thread by your stupidity and continued existence of ignorance and shitforbrainedness :fuckyou: Faggot 

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

no we just chuckel at your non self aware compulsiveness then lol when we think of you as a "mental health professional. " I litterly can't type it with out laughing every time it never get old 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

no we just chuckel at your non self aware compulsiveness then lol when we think of you as a "mental health professional. " I litterly can't type it with out laughing every time it never get old 

I really don’t think of him as that at all.  He thinks of himself that way.  That’s what makes the whole industry hilarious.  This has been big pharma’s dream!!!!

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I really don’t think of him as that at all.  He thinks of himself that way.  That’s what makes the whole industry hilarious.  This has been big pharma’s dream!!!!

every person I know who is in that racket  comes from a really fucked up family or they were fucked as kids etc etc and most are far from well adjusted people . pretty sad really . 

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

:owned: