Check your account email address ×

If you're not part of the right wing circle jerk.....then prepare for wrath of snowflakes

f7ben

That's all it boils down to here. JT the cry ass bleeds for momo because he sympathizes with what he perceives as momos philosophical alignment with his own idiocy.

As ssfb stated.....JT laughed and took pleasure in any number of people who disagreed with him being bullied here.

That makes him and his band of brainless fucking retards hypocrites, partisan hack and just plain crying snowflake frauds. 

I myself an am equal opportunity hater....act like a retard here and I'll tell you to kill yourself

Simple 

Edited by f7ben
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That's all it boils down to here. JT the cry ass bleeds for momo because he sympathizes with what he perceives as momos philosophical alignment with his own idiocy.

As ssfb stated.....JT laughed and took pleasure in any number of people who disagreed with him being bullied here.

That makes him and his band of brainless fucking retards hypocrites, partisan hack and just plain crying snowflake frauds. 

I myself an am equal opportunity hater....act like a retard here and I'll tell you to kill yourself

Simple 

Momo has attacked me personally multiple times. explain to me what's wrong with pointing out that 8th-grade attacks by multiple people of Momo are childish. My heart doesn't bleed for Momo if you were attack MC in that way with all your cronies I'd say the same thing "Snowrider not so Much" 

it has zero to do with politics as multiple people who were and are currently attacking momo lean to the right. 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Simple 

Bhen yet again telling it like it is.  

Point blank Ben goes unchallenged on this site and when challenged he goes ape shit. What is this the send or third topic on the subject of me talking about what ben and his cronies are doing to MOMO?? 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Point blank Ben goes unchallenged on this site and when challenged he goes ape shit. What is this the send or third topic on the subject of me talking about what ben and his cronies are doing to MOMO?? 

I've probably made less than a few dozen posts in the last week you fucking moron

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Bhen goes off the rails sometime but he's not a partisan hack which end of the day makes his opinion more valid than many.  

• Gold Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

Ben is just easily manipulated is all.  He just doesn’t realize that he is a retard that is part of a small contingent of poster that are ultimately a special Olympic relay team....

• Haha 2

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Bhen goes off the rails sometime but he's not a partisan hack which end of the day makes his opinion more valid than many.  

I agree he's non-partasan. But that doesn't make his opinions more valid. Maybe more objective 

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yet to my knowledge he’s never done anybody wrong here. 

Yet we have people here like Momo who call the creator of the site a liar only after he’s dead and then we have other people passing around people’s personal information and you’re here wondering why I’m not concerned about bens internet persona. 

Sorry but I have a lot bigger problem with fucking cowards like that then I do some internet shit posting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, SSFB said:

Yet to my knowledge he’s never done anybody wrong here. 

Yet we have people here like Momo who call the creator of the site a liar only after he’s dead and then we have other people passing around people’s personal information and you’re here wondering why I’m not concerned about bens internet persona. 

Sorry but I have a lot bigger problem with fucking cowards like that then I do some internet shit posting.

Telling people to kill themselves becuase they don't agree isn't a persona.

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Telling people to kill themselves becuase they don't agree isn't a persona.

Really? Because the guy has made several statements over the years saying otherwise. 

If he was really going “ape shit” then there’d be evidence of vindictiveness, but there’s not.

25 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Momo has attacked me personally multiple times. explain to me what's wrong with pointing out that 8th-grade attacks by multiple people of Momo are childish. My heart doesn't bleed for Momo if you were attack MC in that way with all your cronies I'd say the same thing "Snowrider not so Much" 

it has zero to do with politics as multiple people who were and are currently attacking momo lean to the right. 

MC is attacked here daily and I have never seen you defend him or critcize anyone for it. Now refer to Ben's original post. 

Just now, Anler said:

MC is attacked here daily and I have never seen you defend him or critcize anyone for it. Now refer to Ben's original post. 

There isn't an effort to attack him by ben and his cronies like you on a daily basis. I would say MC is attacked on the same level as anyone else. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

There isn't an effort to attack him by ben and his cronies like you on a daily basis. I would say MC is attacked on the same level as anyone else. 

So you are only critical of Ben and his cronies and that makes you not a hack how?