Check your account email address ×

Don't Disagree With Us!

Something weird too....why does it always seem like the ugly women popping off?  Where are the “men”?  My experience is they get real ducking quiet real fast and try to blend into the woodwork when ANY amount of confrontation may be coming....but the women keep running their faces.

Oh my....so many fucking betas on the left.

This was on the news a day or so ago...apparently some type of sexual assault protest at our local college.  I took a pic to text and laugh with some buds.

Quick!  Spot the virgin!!!!!  :lol:

F0748EFB-9ADF-462D-B528-F93FC5411056.jpeg

• Haha 1

Only thing that can save white America is a race war. When blacks are in power, they are going to be brutal beyond belief to whites. 

H-Rap Brown and Eldridge Cleaver were right when they preached to the black community in the 60's, that the only way they would EVAH have power in America, is through the NUMBAS of black voters. They were RIGHT. 

This shit bothers me so fukkin much, I can't tell ya'. 

So many INNOCENT whites being attacked un-provoked. This makes my blood boil. I still think that black guy was gonna' punch me at a McDonalds.  

Holy moly.  Damn 550...where you live?  Why is a black guy gonna punch you at Mickey D's?  You grabbin other people's salty fries again?  :lol: 

Ever heard the phrase, "it is more scared of you than you are of it"?  I'm not sure that applies to you tho.  CHillax!

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Something weird too....why does it always seem like the ugly women popping off?  Where are the “men”?  My experience is they get real ducking quiet real fast and try to blend into the woodwork when ANY amount of confrontation may be coming....but the women keep running their faces.

Oh my....so many fucking betas on the left.

This was on the news a day or so ago...apparently some type of sexual assault protest at our local college.  I took a pic to text and laugh with some buds.

Quick!  Spot the virgin!!!!!  :lol:

F0748EFB-9ADF-462D-B528-F93FC5411056.jpeg

rape.jpg

• Haha 3