Check your account email address ×

Final 2020 cat HP dyno, in hot air

Rod

10 hours ago, Rapid Anus said:

You need to reed a dyno book wow 

E9513F7D-D54B-434D-8323-2B64B5D68794.png

You don't know how to look at a dyno sheet.  Do you think the 2019 made 140hp @ 7500rpm and the 2020 made 158 @ 7500rpm?  Do you think the the 2020 made 18hp more than the 2019 at 7500rpm? 

Do you think the 2020 made 180hp at 7900rpm?  

Give your head a shake dude.  Those lines on the screen do not represent corrected HP.  

Joey said multiple time that the 2020 made about the same HP as the 2019.  Are you calling Joey a liar now?  

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

You don't know how to look at a dyno sheet.  Do you think the 2019 made 140hp @ 7500rpm and the 2020 made 158 @ 7500rpm?  Do you think the the 2020 made 18hp more than the 2019 at 7500rpm? 

Do you think the 2020 made 177.5hp at 7900rpm?  

Give your head a shake dude.  Those lines on the screen do not represent corrected HP.  

Joey said multiple time that the 2020 made about the same HP as the 2019.  Are you calling Joey a liar now?  

It’s right on the graph :lol:  wow you guys are hurt 

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

What is wrong with you. “same power as the 2019”. 

You lern how to reed a graff yet or do you still think the TQ scale is the HP scale lol oops 

CF9E26DE-36E6-4C6B-95C9-48023DCE884F.png

Edited by Rapid Anus

15 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. When will your new sled show up?  Should be a runner no doubt.  Cat needs a win this year. 

I don’t know TBH. Don’t really care too much right now. Can’t ride it anyway and they’ll want me to pay for it 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Rumor has it Jim (DT) is now breaking in a new Cat motor to test.  :dunno: 

I think he even realizes something was funked with the last dyno run.

I wonder if he never even got it out of break in mode? He ran it for 5 hours but it takes almost 6 hours 

the peak hp isn’t telling the story of the new motor either. The new TQ curve is the real story here 

Edited by Rapid Anus

Just now, Rapid Anus said:

I don’t know TBH. Don’t really care too much right now. Can’t ride it anyway and they’ll want me to pay for it 

Man...I don't know how you guys do it.  I'd want my sled ASAP!!!!  Especially if it was a new brand for me so I could start tearing it apart and see what is what.  Isn't this your first PC?

Just now, Rapid Anus said:

I wonder if he never even got it out of break in mode? He ran it for 5 hours but it takes almost 6 hours 

Well, I didn't read too much into it but, I believe that's the new plan.  You know, actually break it in and do it properly before dyno.  WEIRD RIGHT?  Also, and again...didn't read too much about it but, I think he had some dyno issues  on the first one. 

Hey...like my bud said, "I'll kiss your ass if it's less than 165...that's not possible."  I've never had any reason to call him a liar.  :dunno: 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man...I don't know how you guys do it.  I'd want my sled ASAP!!!!  Especially if it was a new brand for me so I could start tearing it apart and see what is what.  Isn't this your first PC?

Well, I didn't read too much into it but, I believe that's the new plan.  You know, actually break it in and do it properly before dyno.  WEIRD RIGHT?  Also, and again...didn't read too much about it but, I think he had some dyno issues  on the first one. 

Hey...like my bud said, "I'll kiss your ass if it's less than 165...that's not possible."  I've never had any reason to call him a liar.  :dunno: 

I like the 111.8 ft\lbs TQ!

Edited by Rapid Anus