Check your account email address ×

Purdue Pharma files for bankruptcy following proposed agreement to settle opioid lawsuits

spin_dry

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...yeah I’m the stupid one...fucking Zdumbfuck. 🤣

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’re a confused old man. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He is definitely fucked in the head.

Two retards with TDS proper that cannot defend themselves decide they should defend each other instead.  No...this is a great strategy!

:lol: 

4 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

This^^^  

Doctors will never testify on the stand about other doctors.

Sure they do. Anyone who has ever been involved is a fraudulent workers comp case has seen this happen. Doctors testify against other doctors all the time. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Rapid Anus said:

Good. Hope the people suing get nothing and they just open up under a new name 

That's is probably what is going to happen. ANd the people suing are cities and towns who bear the brunt of the crisis. AKA taxpayers. SO fuck off.

8 hours ago, SmeeAgain said:

Their drug reps were telling the doctors that it wasn't addicting according to the complaint.  Guess they deserve it in the ass after that.

It wasn't their drug reps it was cardinal health. The distributer. They also made a fuck of a lot more money then purdue if Im not mistaken.

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

May 9, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH) today reported third quarter fiscal year 2019 revenues of $35.2 billion

Cardinal and Rochester are two distributors under investigation and targeted with lawsuits. 

6 hours ago, Snake said:

Vag can fluff his own dick Dear......

2 hours ago, Snake said:

You see that word and you are a moth to a flame. :lol:

That doesn't even make sense...you said it to me...I didn't seek it out. Just put the box on the porch and stfu. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That doesn't even make sense...you said it to me...I didn't seek it out. Just put the box on the porch and stfu. 

Said the out of work painter sniffing around for a future TDS mental disability claim.

:lol:

No way this can be made up any better than here!!!

14 hours ago, spin_dry said:

That’s a ridiculous statement. :lol: 

Really? How many attorneys do you know personally? I know about 20 including my sister and father was an attorney.  I've heard countless conversations about doctors and their ways. You can never get a doctor to refute on the stand what another doctor did and that's a fact. 

16 hours ago, Anler said:

Sure they do. Anyone who has ever been involved is a fraudulent workers comp case has seen this happen. Doctors testify against other doctors all the time. 

They will never say the other doctor is wrong and his methods are wrong.  They will say they would do it this way.. bla bla bla.. They always cover their buts.