Check your account email address ×

f7ben ftmfw

f7ben

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

Keep repeating that to yourself until you find the guts to do it. Hell it is a better option than what your future holds. Homeless and sucking cock for meth. Loser.

lol i don't have to kill you. your physical body is already half dead :lmao:

Just now, GreatLandEmpire said:

lol i don't have to kill you. your physical body is already half dead :lmao:

Living under a bridge and sucking cock is a sad life but being indian makes you predisposed to becoming the loser you are. we should have killed you all when we took the land, put you out of your misery.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

Living under a bridge and sucking cock is a sad life but being indian makes you predisposed to becoming the loser you are. we should have killed you all when we took the land, put you out of your misery.

give it a try today popcorn. it's not like you have anything to live for anyways. go on that crusade you've always dreamed about. or just fucking kill yourself, faster, easier, why haven't you yet? what's the issue? the obese front door guy at your nursery uses a medal detector so you can't take in left handed guns? JESUS CHRIST! GET IT OVER WITH!

2 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

give it a try today popcorn. it's not like you have anything to live for anyways. go on that crusade you've always dreamed about. or just fucking kill yourself, faster, easier, why haven't you yet? what's the issue? the obese front door guy at your nursery uses a medal detector so you can't take in left handed guns? JESUS CHRIST! GET IT OVER WITH!

Grade 4 did you no good...metal, not medal you fucking obtuse retarded inbred chug.

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Grade 4 did you no good...metal, not medal you fucking obtuse retarded inbred chug.

it's ok zoso, you're not the only handicap leg dragger here.

oh wait yeah you are :lol2: sbyl popcorn brain

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Turned out good.

Polishing?

It turned out good....no not polishing. I'm gonna knock it down good and give it a little shine and call it good. It's all getting tile and I want it to cure well. 

Just put the trowel up and made a few passes. 15 more minutes

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMG_4937.GIF.51662f789847258282239f8d9c1c4007.GIF

I take it the rain came before the concrete set. Now its cover it and pray time.

Edited by Blackstar

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Just pulled tarps and got 20 minutes with the power trowel. Shes flat now but I need it a little more dry to put a good finish on it.

Rain is on and off

That's a bitch. Keep with it, its stressful but you will win in the end.

32 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

That's a bitch. Keep with it, its stressful but you will win in the end.

Nope...steady rain now. It's over. Tarped as best as I could. Its fucked. Wasnt supposed to rain till 9-10pm. Started before 8

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope...steady rain now. It's over. Tarped as best as I could. Its fucked. Wasnt supposed to rain till 9-10pm. Started before 8

Sorry dude. I was trying to be positive. I've been rained out a few times in my life. Its a horrible feeling. I remember the first time like it was yesterday.

9 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Sorry dude. I was trying to be positive. I've been rained out a few times in my life. Its a horrible feeling. I remember the first time like it was yesterday.

At least it's my own mess and not a customer's. I'll salvage it. I couldnt sell it though