Check your account email address ×

Not sure whether this counts as 27 or not

This guy named Jim Wright is a little pissed off at Trump. See if you agree.  Would you be more pissed off if he was lying about inviting them just before 9/11 or if he was telling the truth?

This is Donald Trump right now announcing that he personally planned on meeting with the Taliban, ON US SOIL. 

The Taliban. 

On US soil. 

That's right, the Republican President invited the Taliban to the United States. 

The Taliban. 

All those conservatives who shouted at me, "WE DON'T NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS!" can go ahead and fuck themselves right now. 

All those conservatives who parroted Sarah Palin and her "pallin' around with terrorist" bullshit, can likewise go fuck themselves. 

If Obama had done this, if Obama had brought the Taliban to the United States on the eve of 9-11, if Obama had done that, Republicans would have impeached him and tried him for treason and hanged him on Washington Mall. 

Taliban. On US soil. Invited by the REPUBLICAN President. At Camp David. I guess Mar-a-Lago was being fumigated for bed bugs or something. 

Let's say this is actually true and not just something Trump made up. 

Let's say Trump really WAS supposed to meet with the Afghan President and the (gritted teeth) Taliban and (gritted teeth) negotiate some sort of peace after decades of war. 

So, he spent the week preparing for it by ...

... raging about his Sharpie fuckup for the last four days? 

¯\(°_o)/¯

Trump is so utterly out of his depth. 

You know, maybe he would be so "unbeknownst" if he would listen to actual intelligence, military, and foreign policy professionals. And maybe security professionals. I mean, goddamn, what kind of security review agreed to put the President of the United States in the same room with the Taliban (Okay, maybe patriot security guys, but...). 

I can't tell what he's most upset about, that people actually died or that his little terrorism soiree got cancelled.

This is insane. Utterly insane.

7D521897-680F-4629-B0CA-8522DA7D7242.png

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Nobody but that doesn't stop you two bitches from crying about it daily

Nobody important. 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

356967997_cryingbaby.gif.3771feb07623143302163b46e50a2a98.gif

Why are you crying?  You keep claiming not to be a Trumpster. Yet here you are. 

6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

TDS sufferers: Who can trust Trump?

Me: Nobody!

TDS sufferers: See, you’re a Trumpster!!!

:lol: :russian_roulette:

:lol:

”If you don’t whine and complain constantly about every breath Trump takes and gut hook yourself on every media hit piece.....YOU LOVE TRUMP!!!”

How utterly pathetic.

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

”If you don’t whine and complain constantly about every breath Trump takes and gut hook yourself on every media hit piece.....YOU LOVE TRUMP!!!”

How utterly pathetic.

Barb is continually setting a new standard for pathetic. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

Barb is continually setting a new standard for pathetic. 

He doesn’t see it.  Like Tool Kit...he believes he is exacting his revenge on those that mashed his face in with dodge balls in the 10th grade then taped him upside down to the goalpost.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

How utterly pathetic.

Every breath?  Jesus Christ on a cracker. I was only up to 27 of the 1,000’s of lies. That’s hardly every breath or every lie. 

Not sure why you want to talk about dodgeball. You and the rest of the Trumpsters spend all day dodging the topics instead of talking about your POS POTUS’s actions.